**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks for the sizing recommendation guys.

What are the differences with these and the AW77's? Is it just a different fit but same material?

This N is lookin fat
mean.gif
Good thing Chuck isn't rocking the TF...

Saw this posted in a group that I'm in. just reposting it here for the NT fam :nthat:

for those of you that are local. it maybe worth while to check out

Nike Factory San Jose
Men's Tech fleece
$99.99-$64.99 I think.

Super 90mm (Zipper on chest)
-Red
-Black

N98
-Dark Blue
-Light Blue
-Heather Grey
-Black

WIND RUNNER
-Blue
-Black
-Heather grey

Last edited:
Okay, so if it used to retail for $80 and resellers are selling em for $150 on ebay, and its $100 on Nike.com now - does that mean that by the time the red and blue re-release next year, it'll prolly be a $200-$220 sweatpants?
embarassed.gif

Thanks for the sizing recommendation guys.

What are the differences with these and the AW77's? Is it just a different fit but same material?
Having owned both, the material is quite different. The aw77 are your typical sweatpants material but more thin. The tech fleece are noticeably a higher quality material. Not to detract from the aw77 as I actually prefer wearing those over the tech fleece because they fit me better and are more comfortable to me when lounging.

Quick question for the sizing on the tech pants I've heard that the tech pants do stretch with more wear but how much does it affect the fit? I'm stuck between an L or XL since I have muscular legs and thighs and have a stockier build rather than slim. I don't want them skin tight but I'm wondering if an XL will look too baggy if they stretch over time.

I hate to ask but idk where I can try these on so I have to ask you guys on here. I'm 5'10 and 195 lbs if that helps any.

Last edited:
Quick question for the sizing on the tech pants I've heard that the tech pants do stretch with more wear but how much does it affect the fit? I'm stuck between an L or XL since I have muscular legs and thighs and have a stockier build rather than slim. I don't want them skin tight but I'm wondering if an XL will look too baggy if they stretch over time.

I hate to ask but idk where I can try these on so I have to ask you guys on here. I'm 5'10 and 195 lbs if that helps any.
Edit - sorry i can't read, forgot you didn't try them on. I'm 5'10 and 152 lbs and currently wearing a S. I can go with M but i prefer the athletic/slim fit. I think M-L is better for you. XL is out of the question.

Last edited:
They will stretch but not an entire size. If the L fits too snug then go for the XL.

If the L leaves you room then go with those cause they will stretch out a bit more. 
Thanks I knew they weren't gonna stretch too much like a full size :lol: and I don't want them too baggy but thanks for the help. Repped

Saw this posted in a group that I'm in. just reposting it here for the NT fam :nthat:

for those of you that are local. it maybe worth while to check out

Nike Factory San Jose
Men's Tech fleece
$99.99-$64.99 I think.

Super 90mm (Zipper on chest)
-Red
-Black

N98
-Dark Blue
-Light Blue
-Heather Grey
-Black

WIND RUNNER
-Blue
-Black
-Heather grey

FYI - no need to be local on these as San Jose does phone orders! The N98 jacket is $99.99 and the Super 1mm jacket is also priced at $99.99. Pretty good deals since these retail for $175 and $150, respectively.

Nike thrives on profit. Something that keeps selling out they will raise the price and make that $$$

145-175 is the wt range for someone who is 6' ... I dont make the rule but its provided by Dept. Of H&H Services 
wink.gif
and Im sure that person who is 145 at 6 ft doesnt look anorexic though right?  I am just saying thats what the charts says but in reality under 10% of people at that height are in actuality weight that little

Man I'm 5'11" 215 and tried the XL smh. Majority of people on here must want that legging look. Had to get an XXL for some breathing room. Plus I'm not into the snug fitted look. If you get them a lil loose they still have that same effect without silhouetting every damn muscle in your legs.
AMEN bro. No one wants to see our bulge and every curve and line from the waist down.

Back
Top Bottom