**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any other sites with charcoals then Nike.com? They sold out quick
i didnt take any chances with those... nike seem to have pulled those so many times and FINALLY dropped them after all this time... who knows if anyone else will carry them...

Quick question. Does the black pair have a black Nike swoosh or a gray swoosh? I've seen urban industry pics that show a contrasting gray swoosh. But also seen black swoosh that's almost invisible

It's not cleaning advice, it's just general knowledge. A dryer destroys clothes. If you like anything, hang dry it and it will last.

Some reading would've helped.. Instructions on how to properly wash are on the very first page

^^^

kinda regretting not pullin' the trigger on the END 20% off deal for those. would've been $130 shipped. opted for the UniSports deal instead.

Anyone ever returned some tech fleece back to a Nike store that wasn't bought from Nike? I got these grey tech pants that are too big for Xmas but my wife can't find the receipt. She thinks she bought them from champs. I'm wondering if I will have a problem exchanging these in a Nike store???

Got the XL (XXL on the way too) of the 3mm Windrunner. The fit is a bit strange, I think it's the thickness of the material. I know a large would be wayyyy too small.

Anyone ever returned some tech fleece back to a Nike store that wasn't bought from Nike? I got these grey tech pants that are too big for Xmas but my wife can't find the receipt. She thinks she bought them from champs. I'm wondering if I will have a problem exchanging these in a Nike store???
they'll prolly take $20 off without the receipt

. No receipt, tags still attached. They took it back and gave me a GC. No cash back without receipt. But since I buy from Nike all the time Im ok with GC. An exchange should be nonissue

Last edited:

One of the few reasons not to pay retail for these.
I'm on my 4th order from UniSports and most of my orders were $50 or less each item. only problem is shipping is $25 per order but if you divide the savings by pickin' up 4-5 items, it's still worth it. I did pay $75 each for my first 2 pairs of Tech pants at Richard's. those two were the most expensive ones I paid. was tempted to pay retail for the charcoal's though.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Has anybody ever chatted with an NDC rep from overseas? I'm wondering because I chatted with a stateside rep this morning, asking about whether or not the carbon/heather/volt tech pants would be coming stateside. I linked her to the Urban Industry site and she said she couldn't find anything about that color at all?! So maybe it's a euro exclusive?

Anybody else try to purchase the red windrunner from Livestock last night during that sale and it show OOS?  I had it removed from my cart when I tried to purchase and now they are all back up on the site for $150 CAD 
mean.gif

Anybody else try to purchase the red windrunner from Livestock last night during that sale and it show OOS?  I had it removed from my cart when I tried to purchase and now they are all back up on the site for $150 CAD :smh:
I ordered it a few days ago for $64 but haven't received shipping confirmation yet

Last edited:
I ordered it a few days ago for $64 but haven't received shipping confirmation yet
From twitter, it sounds like they are really backed up.  I'm bummed though, I was ready to check-out a little too late I guess.  I just got the orange with purple for Christmas, and didn't realize I'd love it this much.  I don't know if we'll come across another deal like that 
tired.gif

I'm on my 4th order from UniSports and most of my orders were $50 or less each item. only problem is shipping is $25 per order but if you divide the savings by pickin' up 4-5 items, it's still worth it. I did pay $75 each for my first 2 pairs of Tech pants at Richard's. those two were the most expensive ones I paid. was tempted to pay retail for the charcoal's though. :smh:  

Thanks for that Unisports mention. My wallet isn't happy with you, but i saved easily $250-$300 buying from them.

Anybody else try to purchase the red windrunner from Livestock last night during that sale and it show OOS?  I had it removed from my cart when I tried to purchase and now they are all back up on the site for $150 CAD :smh:

Picking mine up at the store tomorrow. Maybe their stock was low?

Back
Top Bottom