**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i'm with you on the weird cord behind the hood. but how often are you actually going to have the hood up?
I imagined probably the day I decide to start a that running. Day will be a long way off so yeah, I'd probably never see it

My search is getting sick too. Found the bonded windrunner I want for a decent price but the store won't do phone orders.

Which one are you looking for? I'm damn near ready to pay retail for the Windrunner now because I got a really good price for my bonded. I just can't find anywhere or anyone that has it for sale.

I really disliked the bonded wind runner fit, had to return both back to NDC after trying on..

My search is getting sick too. Found the bonded windrunner I want for a decent price but the store won't do phone orders.

Which one are you looking for? I'm damn near ready to pay retail for the Windrunner now because I got a really good price for my bonded. I just can't find anywhere or anyone that has it for sale.

http://caliroots.com/nike-tech-fleece-windrunner-super-642958-064/p/34520

nike chat gave me 2 locations but no dice at either.

1. Little Rock Arkansas - no phone orders ($79.99 and they have 7 size Ls for anyone local and interested)
2. Vacaville - lady checked for me and they have 0 sizes. She did offer me the crew tho but i told her i was about that JDBruhman life :lol:

1. Little Rock Arkansas - no phone orders ($79.99 and they have 7 size Ls for anyone local and interested)
2. Vacaville - lady checked for me and they have 0 sizes. She did offer me the crew tho but i told her i was about that JDBruhman life :lol:

:lol:

Damn know anyone from the area? Atleast there's a spot! I'd say try again later to see if someone else will help you

:lol:

Damn know anyone from the area? Atleast there's a spot! I'd say try again later to see if someone else will help you

It's cool. I'm waiting to see what my local spot gets because they are supposed to get inventory soon. Worse case is I'll get the aw77 which I'm 1000% cool with

It's cool. I'm waiting to see what my local spot gets because they are supposed to get inventory soon. Worse case is I'll get the aw77 which I'm 1000% cool with

I'm even having a hard time finding the aw77 in the color I want which would be my second choice.

I'm even having a hard time finding the aw77 in the color I want which would be my second choice.

Yea the heather volt color is def harder esp since I think it's not in the 2016 lineup.
Probably why I kept both of the pants just in case something happened to 1 pair.

Yea the heather volt color is def harder esp since I think it's not in the 2016 lineup.
Probably why I kept both of the pants just in case something happened to 1 pair.

Yeah. It's looking like I'm gonna pick up stuff in this color for the simple fact that I may not be able anymore. A few months ago those windrunners were all over eBay. I think I'm gonna pick up another pair of pants. Might as well get another bonded, I'm watching a couple on eBay right now for great prices.

Also are all of these new colors part of the spring 2016 collection?

Last edited:
went with a black tech knit windrunner. originally wanted the gray but a. the logo is obvious for my taste and b. i have a heathered gray W+H hoodie that I wear a lot, could use a black one. will be here thurs, I'll post pics

I
Really debating if this grey tech knit windrunner is going to look nice. Should have a been a grey chevron. And the back panel and cord on the back of the good look weird to me
I'm waiting till it's launched instore on February 4th. If the hoodie looks as good in real life then my wallet is gonna be bruised lol

Last edited:
Just looked through the Tech Book at the Tech knit stuff and I want it even more now than I did before (obviously because Nike's marketing is second to none) Tough to pull that trigger though at those prices. Nike just seeing how far they can go before people break ha 

It makes sense they're getting more expensive, people into fashion are migrating to functional tech wear. Nike tech, arcteryx veilance, outlier, and others I imagine are booming right now.

Yeah. It's looking like I'm gonna pick up stuff in this color for the simple fact that I may not be able anymore. A few months ago those windrunners were all over eBay. I think I'm gonna pick up another pair of pants. Might as well get another bonded, I'm watching a couple on eBay right now for great prices.

Also are all of these new colors part of the spring 2016 collection?

I honestly have no clue. I just figured the grey/volt was done since we haven't seen a hint of it so far.

he posted a pic and everything
laugh.gif
Oh oop didn't look too far back

Man why are all the birch shorts in a s, l or xl? Is everyone a medium these days? Shoulda copped when they were on clearance on NDC smh

Back
Top Bottom