**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just getting around to some of the Tech Fleece stuff (Yes, late to the party, I know.) and I was wondering if anybody has/tried on one of the newer $100 TF Crew sweaters on the Nike site? Was wondering if it's more fitted than the previous version. I picked up a TF Crew from Nordstrom and I hate how boxy the fit is.

View media item 1899909
View media item 1899910

Last edited:
nike is what you see is what you get. Sizing may very on build, the type of cut. if it doesn't suit you just return it, noharm no foul. Side note the Knit fleece pants look odd/off on NDC not appealing at all, and for 200. They should have a better fit then the whats pictured , maybe its the knit material. not being a solid pattern it just looks off to me. the hoodies look a little better, not by much, I'll stick to regular TF for my liking. More of a clean look to them.

I was there earlier this morning, tons of khaki and squadron tech fleece pants at 69.99 but unfortunatley no additional 30% off.

Same deal going on at Fashion Outlets in Chicago. They also had red bonded windrunners for $130 + 30% off. L and above for both.

I was there earlier this morning, tons of khaki and squadron tech fleece pants at 69.99 but unfortunatley no additional 30% off.

Oh man, need to get the khaki. Hopefully they add the 30%. Thanks! Repped.

Last edited:
Hey guys, if you have a DTLR near you it might be a good idea to check them out for TF.
10% off of 1
20% off of 2
30% off of 3
Sale items and a few TF items are included.
I've seen the maroon, grey, black bottoms for like $70 or $79 before the discount starts. Saw the mustard yellow looking aw77 for 70 as well as scattered sizes of other jackets. Of course, this all depends on how the inventory looks at your location.

Just getting around to some of the Tech Fleece stuff (Yes, late to the party, I know.) and I was wondering if anybody has/tried on one of the newer $100 TF Crew sweaters on the Nike site? Was wondering if it's more fitted than the previous version. I picked up a TF Crew from Nordstrom and I hate how boxy the fit is.
the non cuff sleeve is really a turn off for me,  being a shorter dood with non durant arms,  the cuff is a must imo.   but to answer your question no I haven't tried on the newer crew yet.  hopefully someone else in here will have better fit info soon. 

The new TF crewnecks are modeled after the hero hoodies. Vent placement on the underarms, that softer material, and personally more form fitting than the old crew neck. I'm 5'6 155 with pretty broad shoulders and a small fit perfectly( with sleeves being slightly long, but the fit overall in the arms is tighter than the older crewneck). 

I was saying that the other day. I feel like there are zero deals on TF for women
I feel like its the other way around in my area.  

Local outlet usually has a ton women TF with great deals but not much for men. 
mean.gif

Yea all my closest one had was the black Moto but they wanted like $85 and no additional off. Also some vests. No hoodies or wind runners though
They had grey and blk moto got one for the wife for $40, I forget how much the hoodie was they didnt have her size only Large 

They had grey and blk moto got one for the wife for $40, I forget how much the hoodie was they didnt have her size only Large 
Yea all my closest one had was the black Moto but they wanted like $85 and no additional off. Also some vests. No hoodies or wind runners though
Also looking for womens TF cape. My local clearance store had a ton pretty frequently a couple weeks ago (my girl of course didnt want one then) but has been dry since. It never has any mens TF which is disappointing.

was able to size down to a medium today in the tech knit windrunner. fit is MUCH better :smokin

I checked out the pants, didnt try a pair on so I dont have much for sizing, but they seemed dope. they seemed like a different knit style from the windrunner too.

Im gunna be on the lookout for some discounts now :nerd:

*edit*
after looking on end at the pics of the pants, they did look short in person, and I thought they might look like this

View media item 1900644

Last edited:
I feel like its the other way around in my area.  

Local outlet usually has a ton women TF with great deals but not much for men. :smh:  

It's like that at the outlets and discount stores in Vegas.

For lounging around is there any consensus on if TF 1 or 2 is preferable? I'm about to throw down on just whatever the best deal I can find online is for a black M.

Back
Top Bottom