**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Not into the hoodie. The top zipper looks pretty stupid imo.

Still liking that nike has this whole stealth ops thing going with the tech line lmao

the zipper on the top is what sold me :lol:. I thought it looked pretty dope.

Last edited:
I think they're trying to do way too much.  But don't necessarily expect it to go on sale on NDC.  First run of Tech Knit only went on sale at outlets.

I think they're trying to do way too much.  But don't necessarily expect it to go on sale on NDC.  First run of Tech Knit only went on sale at outlets.

The offset zipper will be on a lot of new pieces this year and next.

The lower zipper is pretty common on sweatshirts now. I see it mostly on woman sweatshirts but I think it works with the design.

The offset zipper will be on a lot of new pieces this year and next.

The lower zipper is pretty common on sweatshirts now. I see it mostly on woman sweatshirts but I think it works with the design.
I dig the side zip, i just don't like the offset one. I think in a year people won't be wearing them. 

I dig the side zip, i just don't like the offset one. I think in a year people won't be wearing them. 

The offset zip is sick because of how it looks when it is unzipped a little and how the neck/hood lays

My homie got a sample about a year ago and when I saw it i was blown away

Last edited:
Damn, the more I see the dynamic reveal jacket, the more I want it. Not feeling like dropping 300/450 + tax though. :\

Hope it hits outlets soon.

also could get more info for that over in the free thread. not saying theres anything posted over there, but if theres a deal to be had, thats where it would be posted.

Last edited:
So I'm finally gonna pull the trigger and buy a tech knit windrunner hoodie.  Can anyone compare the fit of the tech knit windrunner vs a regular tech fleece windrunner?  I'm a medium and the regular tech fleece hoodie fits perfect.  Just curious if I should size down or stay TTS.

Back
Top Bottom