**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Finally came across a FSR of funnel necks at Marshalls and was able to try it on. I liked it and noticed the 3xl was marked down to $40. They reduced the L to $40 so I copped :smokin

Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.
View media item 2243058View media item 2243057

Are these pants or sweats? Product number?

Are these pants or sweats? Product number?
Those are Nike Bonded Woven The One Pants 727344. San Leandro had a few pairs I saw yesterday in 32 and 36 if people were looking for them for $49. Saw a Navy Tech Knit Windrunner Hoodie for $99 and Bright Red Tech Fleece Pants although I can't remember the price.

Those are Nike Bonded Woven The One Pants 727344. San Leandro had a few pairs I saw yesterday in 32 and 36 if people were looking for them for $49. Saw a Navy Tech Knit Windrunner Hoodie for $99 and Bright Red Tech Fleece Pants although I can't remember the price.

I'm in NY, and IIRC SL doesn't do phone orders. Thanks for the name of the pants though.

I dont have any of them so could you actually tell me what each is best for?

For what purpose? They are all really different from each other.

In my opinion:

Dynamic reveal: 60+ Degree temps
TF: 45-60 degree temps
Aeroloft: 35-45 degree temps

Aeroloft is a synthetic insulation, but don't expect the high prices of those pieces to keep you super warm if not exercising.

I think most people wear tf as a comfortable casual piece.

Dynamic reveal torso material is very thin. It is basically a windbreaker with knit sleeves.

I wear merino wool base layers under my tech fleece. Its really great managing temperature and moisture.

Last edited:
Clarksburg MD outlet has last season Aeroloft Parka for $250 marked down from $350 + 40% off the jackets + an additional 20% entire store. Came out to around $125

I ended up making an exchange and paying $10 out the door. STEAL!!!

They had multiple sizes in the Olive and Obsidian color ways don't sleep if you are in MD

drove down to Bellingham - Everett in WA and checked out 3 TJ Max, and 1 Marshall....not even a sign of any TF :frown:

Back
Top Bottom