**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I think that's a windrunner hero. You got it for less than half price. Hell yeah you got it for a good price.
Yeah I just didn't know if it could be had for less considering a few weeks ago at another Marshalls I found a pair of Nike bonded pants that retail for $140 and paid $30. But I then found out that the same pants were on sale at Nike Factory Stores during black friday for the same price. So I didn't know if Nike was selling this same item at their factory stores for the same discount or for less than what I paid. Thanks for the response though!

I like the Hurley pants as well. Got a couple of pairs about a year ago. Would agree about the fit. Still a good fit but not as tight as tech fleece
I wear an xl in tech fleece but a L in the phantom fleece
Just wish they had a back pocket

I brought it up a few weeks/months (?) ago. I was able to get the phantom fleece pants relatively cheap online at one point:
They have two normal sized zippered pockets, and aren't as tight as the TF Nike pants in the calf area. I just got some of those TF pants from the NDC clearance sale, for $45, and I think they will go back as I just don't like the fit of them very much. The materials are quite similar (I am no TF connoisseur) to each other. Personally, I like the hurley pants much better.
I like the Hurley pants as well. Got a couple of pairs about a year ago. Would agree about the fit. Still a good fit but not as tight as tech fleece
I wear an xl in tech fleece but a L in the phantom fleece
Just wish they had a back pocket
Thanks for the info, guys! I'll try to find them at the outlets next time I head over.

just got a tech knit windrunner...how durable is the material? I feel like this stuff will rip easy

In San Francisco for work and got some free time tomorrow. Is it worth stopping by San Leandro, and do you think I need to get there right at opening?

In San Francisco for work and got some free time tomorrow. Is it worth stopping by San Leandro, and do you think I need to get there right at opening?

If you aren't there at opening the resellers will scoop everything up. Friday's have typically been better for me too.

I love me some Nike TF, but I went absolutely ham over the last 10 days or so on the Target C9 "Victory Fleece" stuff.

Grabbed these  pants in black, this  pullover in green, this zip-up in both grey and black and this heavy Therma-Sphere Max type hoodie. Was able to get it all for 30% off, plus an additional 15% off on Black Friday for some of it using Cartwheel. Most of the other C9 brand stuff is average dept store quality, but I swear to god I really think the Victory Fleece stuff is just as nice as Nike's regular TF, and it's hella cheap. I totally recommend it.
I have yet to find these in my size or most sizes for that matter at one of the Target in my area. 

$20-25 Id be in for the pant, TF is so overrated. 

I will say any of those hoodies with the finger slits seems weird and girlish to me lol 

Whoa really? I figured I can get there at 10 but didn't think it would be too crazy on weekdays

They've been opening at 9am this past week for the holiday shopping season. So far this week has been good. Picked up another grey tech knit windrunner for $70. Black Tech knit crew for $35 and tech knit tee for $28

still haven't got my TF W from Urban Industries black friday.. up to 25 days, they weren't kidding

its still in transit from london, do they use boat or some **** 

has anyone?

just got a tech knit windrunner...how durable is the material? I feel like this stuff will rip easy
i felt the same, in the areas where the knit is. 

i get paranoid resting my elbow directly  on a desk i.e. hand on chin

had mine for just about a year now, and have had zero issues with the knit. Im not careless with it though, but i dont see a need to overly cautious

still haven't got my TF W from Urban Industries black friday.. up to 25 days, they weren't kidding
its still in transit from london, do they use boat or some **** 

has anyone?

Yeah, that Skynet shipping is stupid slow. Get in touch with them through live chat.

i felt the same, in the areas where the knit is. 

i get paranoid resting my elbow directly  on a desk i.e. hand on chin

It's perfectly fine. It's been almost a year, and everything is all good for my Tech Knit Windrunners.

They've been opening at 9am this past week for the holiday shopping season. So far this week has been good. Picked up another grey tech knit windrunner for $70. Black Tech knit crew for $35 and tech knit tee for $28
Was there a lot of sizes in the tech knit windrunners? I was debating about making a trip but I have feeling they're gone.

Was there a lot of sizes in the tech knit windrunners? I was debating about making a trip but I have feeling they're gone.

I was able to go out this morning. They had some grey TK windrunners in medium and small for $49 and then had a couple of TK shirts in the same size for $25. Looks like they bring them out randomly and restock randomly

I was able to go out this morning. They had some grey TK windrunners in medium and small for $49 and then had a couple of TK shirts in the same size for $25. Looks like they bring them out randomly and restock randomly
Guess I'm making a trip tomorrow. Hopefully they still have some in a L or XL. Thanks for the info.

They had 2 black tech knit windrunners earlier today. I was lucky enough to get the grey tech fleece dynamic reveal and a all black tech fleece dynamic reveal hoodie for $56 each.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom