**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anywhere where I can currently find TK shorts for well under retail?

I see that Nike.com has em for $130. Wondering if I can get them for cheaper before I pull the trigger.

Anywhere where I can currently find TK shorts for well under retail?

I see that Nike.com has em for $130. Wondering if I can get them for cheaper before I pull the trigger.
They are all over ebay for under retail, probably the best place to check.

People on eBay are asking for too much for bonded tech fleece pants. Trying to keep it at $50 or less.

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread. Had been looking for TF AW77 Sequioa Camo Hoodie for a while and I found a listing on eBay and pulled the trigger. Should have asked here first but wondering if this guy/hoodie is legit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200-00-6789...hash=item2cb220cad0:m:mtjxSgKxlVqJE37****Ic9w

Any experience with this seller? Should have it in hand this weekend but want some input before that. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
you should be ok. looks like they sell a lot of outlet stuff. still haven't heard of any actual fake TF either. knock off TF has been posted but not fake TF.

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread. Had been looking for TF AW77 Sequioa Camo Hoodie for a while and I found a listing on eBay and pulled the trigger. Should have asked here first but wondering if this guy/hoodie is legit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200-00-6789...hash=item2cb220cad0:m:mtjxSgKxlVqJE37****Ic9w

Any experience with this seller? Should have it in hand this weekend but want some input before that. Thanks in advance.
The feedback should speak for itself really

Just a heads up to anyone who bought something from Nike in general with that $20 gc code if you spent $100. I got some carbon heather grey tf pants on that deal. Today I went to my local Nike factory store and asked if I could apply the 30% off all access pass. They said of course. So they refunded me $100 (even though I only technically paid $80 for them with the $20 gc code.) the Nike employee then said since I'm re-buying them at a factory store they're gonna be even cheaper. So when we went to re-ring them they rang up $69.99. And I also got the 30% off on top of that so I ended up paying $48.99.

Just a heads up to anyone who bought something from Nike in general with that $20 gc code if you spent $100. I got some carbon heather grey tf pants on that deal. Today I went to my local Nike factory store and asked if I could apply the 30% off all access pass. They said of course. So they refunded me $100 (even though I only technically paid $80 for them with the $20 gc code.) the Nike employee then said since I'm re-buying them at a factory store they're gonna be even cheaper. So when we went to re-ring them they rang up $69.99. And I also got the 30% off on top of that so I ended up paying $48.99.

This isn't 100% going to work for everyone as it's not really supposed to happen according to the card.

Back
Top Bottom