**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I received my khaki bonded shorts from Nike today. These things feel super comfy but not wort $100. I wonder if I try to take them back to an outlet would they let me repurchase them at the outlet price? Anybody had any luck doing that with any Nike products?

I received my khaki bonded shorts from Nike today. These things feel super comfy but not wort $100. I wonder if I try to take them back to an outlet would they let me repurchase them at the outlet price? Anybody had any luck doing that with any Nike products?
At outlets they are required to keep returned items in the back office for 3 days before they can be put back on the floor for sale

At outlets they are required to keep returned items in the back office for 3 days before they can be put back on the floor for sale
I wonder what the purpose of this is?

It varies from store to store, as I know one of the ones near me has stuff on the floor that is just returned.

The purpose is to prevent me from buying $150 shoe off of NDC, returning it to the outlet, and then buying it immediately at a discounted price.

Last edited:
Last time Nike did a 30% weekend Nike in Paramus, NJ let me return and re-buy tech fleece pants. Bought them on Nike.com right before the 30% weekend, returned them and re-purchased them for like $75 and then 30% off on top of that 

WR came in. M at 6ft 192. I feel like it's just long enough. Don't like how it raises up when I reach but still is pretty stretchy. Think I'm gonna stay with it considering the L might be too boxy looking

View media item 2433330

Last edited:
WR came in. M at 6ft 192. I feel like it's just long enough. Don't like how it raises up I reach but still is pretty stretchy. Think I'm gonna stay with it considering the L might be too boxy looking
Glad I stayed TTS 
roll.gif

Damn I'm 6ft 205 and a medium would be skin tight on me. I had to go with an XL to have room to breath.

It ain't terrible at all it's just slightly more fitted feeling than my TF WRs that are L(duh). Plus I'm have way into my cut so this would be a spring, fall, jacket anyway. I finished bout my bulk at 205 and i know this thing would be too tight on me around that time [emoji]128514[/emoji]

WR came in. M at 6ft 192. I feel like it's just long enough. Don't like how it raises up when I reach but still is pretty stretchy. Think I'm gonna stay with it considering the L might be too boxy looking

View media item 2433330

Honestly dude thats the perfect length because for people like me it wraps on my butt tightish and makes it look wierd, i only wear it unzipped due to that. But i mean as long as theres a shirt underneath I don't see a problem with it being just right or even a tad short.

I ordered both a small and medium TK wind runner. Figured I'll just return the one that doesn't fit. The outlets accept returns from Nike, right?

I ordered both a small and medium TK wind runner. Figured I'll just return the one that doesn't fit. The outlets accept returns from Nike, right?
Yes but if you paid with PP they will only give you store credit. Had to plead with them to give me money back when they first started implementing that

Damn I'm 6ft 205 and a medium would be skin tight on me. I had to go with an XL to have room to breath.
Really? I'm 6ft 240ish (granted most of my weight is in my gigantic legs) and my XL black TK windrunner still has plenty of room. I even thought about getting a L but I forgot to hop on the grey TK before it sold out. 

bought some red tech fleece pants of nordstrom for 50 bucks, color is too loud doe, gonna prbly just wear them to gym but for 50 couldnt pass it up

there still there if anyone wants some cheap tech fleece pants

SL has some navy tf windrunners for $69 if anyone's interested. Seen a couple of mediums and a bunch of XLs.

Back
Top Bottom