Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

If anyone can shed some light. There was a low-top version for the I and II...will there be for the III?

For some reason, after 35 years I am just now beginning to like low-top shoes...

Old dog, new tricks. =)

Originally Posted by shaft

If anyone can shed some light. There was a low-top version for the I and II...will there be for the III?

For some reason, after 35 years I am just now beginning to like low-top shoes...

Old dog, new tricks. =)
keeping in mind that i have no inside info, but am just a guy who follows the zoom bb line:

i've not heard or seen anything about bb3 lows (esp not in the US, since they haven't even technically been released here...only a few small, random factory drops). also, the bb and bb2 lows only had heel zoom--not full length like the highs.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^^ i was just about to say that it seems highly unlikely that they would continue the BB line given how much success it's had lol. R.I.P. zoom bb.

The BB line offered a no gimmick, perforance shoe for a decent price.

It is any wonder Nike want it dead.

holy thread resurrection Batman!!!!     finally got the black/whites and i am really thrilled!!!  they are also size 12, but seem to fit smaller than the white/black/red pair that i returned.  maybe nike fixed the sizing issue with later colorways?  Can't wait to get these on the court tomorrow!!!!  long live the zoom BB line!!!

thanks, Damon. good to see and know. want these, but no contacts in PHIL and not wanting to pay kickz prices. i'll hold out hope they show up in factory stores stateside eventually. appreciate the thread resurrection!

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

thanks, Damon. good to see and know. want these, but no contacts in PHIL and not wanting to pay kickz prices. i'll hold out hope they show up in factory stores stateside eventually. appreciate the thread resurrection!
hope you find some!!   product code 367189-011

Make sure to follow-up with a quick review of how they hold up on the court...

Originally Posted by shaft

Make sure to follow-up with a quick review of how they hold up on the court...
I've been playing in my White/Black and Reds.  They are extremely Awesome!!!  They are Tanks but super comfy!!  I found some BB 2's amd they had a full size run.  But the only problem is I dont get paid till friday.  If you want the info pm me.  Have to make sure you dont need my size!!

if anybody is interested in zoom bb2's...there are plenty in factory stores right now: blackouts, white/black/reds, and white/royal blues. the blues are $41.99, while the others are $59-$69. san marcos, tx has 'em for $41, so you could ask the other stores (vegas, south chi, etc) to price match. south chi kindly did so for me on the blackouts.

peace!

haven't been able to go to the gym yet unfortunately, (im off this week and spending quality family time) but i did read a very disturbing thread in the sneaker review section. I removed the insole, felt around underneath and didn't feel the full length zoom bag, so i cut open the material below the insole and lo and behold NO FULL LENGTH ZOOM. i was shocked. i know some of the lows have heel only, but how are you going to only have heel and the forefoot oval zoom pad, like the picture in the sneaker review thread? and walking around in my house comparing my bb1s to these you can feel there is a difference. yet another clue as to why these didn't drop here in the US. False advertising. the overseas NDC websites state full length zoom, and basically, nike is really skimping or the factory did a switch. regardless, it is really disappointing to see how nike in the last few years has increased prices, while decreasing on the cushioning . and the sneaker buying community has gone right along with it. i think i am about done with nike basketball, i have plenty of shoes to last me the rest of my life to play basketball in, all i really need are that extra white/black bb1 TB pair that Mr Shaft has...

maybe the b-grades "accidentally" have full length zoom??? i didn't even go try them on the tile in my house because they fit so big. can anyone with b-grades chime in? justice4all? 555fresh?

nope, Damon--none of the bb3 have full length zoom to my knowledge. it disappointed me when i heard it too. (can't remember who shared that or when.) my b-grade white/volts only have heel and forefoot.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i think i am about done with nike basketball, i have plenty of shoes to last me the rest of my life to play basketball in, all i really need are that extra white/black bb1 TB pair that Mr Shaft has...
QFT.  and that is the reason I picked the second pair up, Doc...I believe I am done.

BB2 low n7 Steve Nash trash talks DO have full length zoom incase anyone cares. I pulled out the insole and tried them on today at the outlet

Was at Nike factory store in cabazon Cali. They fit great but were marked at retail 100 bucks. Not sure if they rang up lower at the register. I passed for now but would consider if marked down. Size 12 was good like my bb1s. Speaking of full length zoom aj 2010 welcome homes 120 stealths 130. Passed on both. Lebron 6 white reds fsr also Might go back for the trash talks but I am pretty much done with Nike basketball

copped these. I got the white men cant jump colorway before and I regret selling them since I needed some cash before. I saw these 30% off and I really liked the colorway so I copped them. BTW I live in the Philippines and almost all the colorways were released here

Just a quick note

KeonClark7 is selling full length Zoom bags.

Zoom BB with double stacked zoom?

glad to see this thread. i am currently playing in BB2s. i want new shoes and can't decide on what to get. anyone familiar with the zoom hustle? any other comparable shoes?

Back
Top Bottom