OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Blue glows

I doubt you'll see fakes for anything other than the Black/White, White/Black, and University Red Trainers.

There's some info a few pages back about a nike outlet. Had the orange, volt, and maybe I've more colored racers in scattered sizes. Just recieved the uni red racers for retail through stock locate through nike rep. Then got I got the info about this outlet a few pages back and called and they had my size in the volt racers and orange racers. Went with the volt. Wish the orange was orange and black on the medial side instead of orange and grey.

Yeah and maybe the Volt Trainers. I can't see there being fakes of any of the less popular colorways.

so i just picked up the university red racers with a phone order for $120. guy i was talking to said there was still a bunch of sizes left. i also asked specifically how many 10s were left and he said there was still plenty

i originally tried to get them online chatting with a rep. she tried to add it to my cart and locker but no luck. phone order did the trick. scheduled for thursday delivery

if you want these, go ahead and call

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom