OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
for the non-believers. it took a little coercing to get the $120. so, i'll let you guys get creative with how you get it to that price

Last edited:

What are these on the left?

I know I'm new but I've been following this thread for awhile as a non-member to get flyknit info and know how popular the black/white flyknit trainer colorway is so I hope this helps: 402-332-5135. It's the Nebraska Nike store number. This number was provided to be by a nike rep via online chat. I asked for a size 8 and apparently they have those and a few other sizes. Didn't pull the trigger and buy since I just paid over retail for the flyknit racer grayscale/"Oreos".

Hope this can help anyone and if it's already been posted I apologize!

Last edited:
I know I'm new but I've been following this thread for awhile as a non-member to get flyknit info and know how popular the black/white flyknit trainer colorway is so I hope this helps: 402-332-5135. It's the Nebraska Nike store number. This number was provided to be by a nike rep via online chat. I asked for a size 8 and apparently they have those and a few other sizes. Didn't pull the trigger and buy since I just paid over retail for the flyknit racer grayscale/"Oreos".

Hope this can help anyone and if it's already been posted I apologize!
called and they said they have none.

girl on the phone told me they had a box switched out, in the system it says they have one in stock but she told me they dont have any.

Like I said I just went by what the rep guy told me and provided the number. Sorry it turned out to be no use.

Just called and Nike rep told me they had plenty of sizes of the university red racers, but she would not let the price down to $120. Retail $150

If you try to chat it won't work they'll just tell you they couldn't find them.

Back
Top Bottom