OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i asked how much they were and he said $150. then i proceeded to say "oh really? my friend just bought a pair for $120, thats why i called in". and he says that he cant do a price adjustment because he needed proof that "my friend" got it for $120. so i followed up with the fact that i did the same thing with the black/white trainers last year and the lady i spoke to for phone order was able to adjust the price on the fly (the trainers were on clearance at the time). and he says "sorry, i still can't do it". then i told him i can send the proof and asked how i can send it to him. to which he stayed silent for a good 30 seconds and was like "okay nevermind, i dont know how you'll get me the proof so i'll just do the adjustment for you. i'd rather you have the shoes than not have them".. and voila, the $120 pricepoint

dude was really nice and cooperative over the phone. you just have to play nice and you can work them

Thanks for the help! I'll see if I can scoop a pair when I get home.

i asked how much they were and he said $150. then i proceeded to say "oh really? my friend just bought a pair for $120, thats why i called in". and he says that he cant do a price adjustment because he needed proof that "my friend" got it for $120. so i followed up with the fact that i did the same thing with the black/white trainers last year and the lady i spoke to for phone order was able to adjust the price on the fly (the trainers were on clearance at the time). and he says "sorry, i still can't do it". then i told him i can send the proof and asked how i can send it to him. to which he stayed silent for a good 30 seconds and was like "okay nevermind, i dont know how you'll get me the proof so i'll just do the adjustment for you. i'd rather you have the shoes than not have them".. and voila, the $120 pricepoint

dude was really nice and cooperative over the phone. you just have to play nice and you can work them
You def got lucky. I tried this twice with 2 diff reps and both of them were like they probably used a promo or we dont do a price match, but if you have the order confirmation then we can go have it checked out and such. Like damn just give me the shoes for $120 **** lol 

150 is a great price, the moment you think about it not being a good price someone already beats you to it lol

Yeah ima cop the volts. I'm loosing hope for the black/white white/black trainers... $275 my highest I want to pay but they reached 300 + now so.....

Monday

Tuesday

Today

Arrived 2 days after ordering. LOVE the color pop! So glad I snagged and now gotta find Cheetos!!

New dilemma , volt trainers. I want sz 9.5 to see if it fits better. But I see a sz 10 for 40 bucks cheaper... Cop sz 10 or 9:5? Hahah

Back
Top Bottom