OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn, this new release of colors isn't helping my flyknit addiction! Should I buy both? lol. On the bright side, I do have a 20% code...

How did you get a code?

I complained to them how much Flyknits have ruined my life and that I bought so many recently that I've been eating canned beans for weeks now and can barely afford rent this month... :tongue:

I've been saving it from a screw up they did on a previous purchase.

Just picked up some 11's the other day. I get them tomorrow, excited as hell lol!

I'm glad I got them during this silent restock, but I wonder why NDC didn't just add them to the Racer page?

I prefer getting them over the phone because of insider information though. Makes it feel much cooler haha.
are these still available?

Called NDC for the crimsons and ended up wit unis.. Ill take em tho..

w70rj6.jpg
i can't find the university red on NDC. How u get that

ShopDiscover has 10% cashback plus you can redeem $40 cashback rewards for a $50 nike giftcard (unfortunately it takes 4-7 days to ship).

Has anyone made this Sail / Volt Racer custom?

Would love to see a real life example as i think it would be closest we could get to a mainly white racer

Ordered the blue / purple ones from NDC this morning. Called RRS and they said other than the blue ones that release today for them, the next one they have on the release calendar in this style are the ones coming in October. So they might not be getting the new purple ones on NDC for those who on the fence about ordering.

I'm still on the fence between getting the Punch Blues or getting Crimson/Total Orange Chukkas for 110 shipped. I'd like to get both but I need to slow down my spending a little bit

those purple looking ones are labeled as royal/pink flash

blue and pink make purple, learn something new everyday

curious to see these in once someone gets on feet

so how the flyknit racers fit...i have wide feet..should i go .5 up?

I'm typically a sz 9 in lunar 1 FK I went with sz 9.5 on my racers and they fit fine but I did steam shrunk them to fit! Fits so much better now . So if you do grab .5 up you can alway steam shrink them to desired mold.

those purple looking ones are labeled as royal/pink flash

blue and pink make purple, learn something new everyday

curious to see these in once someone gets on feet
Actual photos + on feet photos of those have been posted sparsely in the past few pages of this thread. They look just like the stock photo on Nike.

Back
Top Bottom