OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
if the colors were reversed on those blue/Blk racers I'd be all over them

those custom volt/sails up there are exactly what I wanted a pair for. unfortunately, haven found a pair for a decent price

Those purple racers are probably like the neo turquoise where they were only available on NDC and a few other sites but not on running sites. I could be wrong though...

Yessssss! Today is a good day. I finally got a pair of mc racers! But get this - all for $143!!

I was thinking about the new black/blue cw today too, but now I'm satisfied and gonna be done for racers for a while. Hallelujah!

Last edited:

Nice find on the Lucids but $221.50 + s/h from the UK will prob bring it to around $260-$270 out the door.
The search continues but keep 'em coming!
They come to £ 108.33 / $ 185 after VAT is deducted and total comes around $ 204 with shipping

Going to the outlets tomorrow, checking out some flyknit trainers. I want a stylish training shoe, I was really hoping that the racer would do the trick, I love it's style, and I would just do small weights. :frown:

For those who haven't noticed yet and want a pair of those new blue/black racers, RS finally corrected their photo and it's the same pair. If you don't have a NDC code, buy it there with VIP + discount code and get it for around $131 after taxes. RS ships it July 10.

Last edited:
Liking the new purple racers and I'll probably regret this but I'm deciding not to cop them and wait for a pair that I just have to get my hands on.

Which brings up does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of black/white flyknit trainers in a size 8? I know I'm wicked late and those are probably non-existent at this point but I have to take a shot at it. I'm also aware of having to pay over retail. Any leads are much appreciated.

Liking the new purple racers and I'll probably regret this but I'm deciding not to cop them and wait for a pair that I just have to get my hands on.

Which brings up does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of black/white flyknit trainers in a size 8? I know I'm wicked late and those are probably non-existent at this point but I have to take a shot at it. I'm also aware of having to pay over retail. Any leads are much appreciated.

Go to craigslist in San Francisco Bay Area . Look up flyknit. They'res a guy that's selling a pair womens 9.5 mens 8 for $250 I believe .... Maybe you can haggle him down?

Go to craigslist in San Francisco Bay Area . Look up flyknit. They'res a guy that's selling a pair womens 9.5 mens 8 for $250 I believe .... Maybe you can haggle him down?

Repped! Thanks for the heads up but I think I may have missed the listing? I only found flyknit trainers in white for $300 and the black ones for $235 in a 7 & 7.5.

Last edited:
how do yall get promo codes any tips?
They don't just give them out because you ask for them. 99% of the time you need to receive a defective product or a delayed delivery or something like that. And even then, you have to ask them for a code. They won't just proactively give you one.

They don't just give them out because you ask for them. 99% of the time you need to receive a defective product or a delayed delivery or something like that. And even then, you have to ask them for a code. They won't just proactively give you one.
i have returned many products for wear and got full refunds do you suggest asking for a promo code if it happens again?

^ What do you mean you returned them "for wear"?
like for example on my mc flyknit trainers after playing basketball in them the sole began to seperate so i contacted nike and said after running in them the sole began to seperate and they set up a return and i got a full refund

Back
Top Bottom