OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
GS x Solid cw

I hope those aren't a PS job :nerd: and if they are great job lolz...

Last edited:
 I NEED IT 
nerd.gif

sorry, i wish i knew the release date for them. my guess would be toward the end of the year or spring 2015

and they aren't photoshopped; the style numbers are in the names of the images

sorry, i wish i knew the release date for them. my guess would be toward the end of the year or spring 2015

Some cw to look forward to for sure. Thanks for the heads up. :smile:

Thanks for the pics TC.

Looks like NIke is really trying to mix it up for the Racers - first, the lateral side color blocking for recent releases (punch, black/blue, bright crimson) and now mixing in the MC weave in the forefront. TBH, not a big fan. If you're gonna include multi weave, make it the whole shoe, don't half-*** it. Ugh.

Very nice touch putting the style code for the images thumbs up son!

So I received a pair of "gently worn" blue glow trainers in the mail today. Decided to give them a wash using Jason Markks. After cleaning the midsole using the standard brush, as recommended by Jason himself, I noticed some of the black paint on the midsole came off. Has this happened to anyone else? Now I have to buy some Angelus paint to touch it up.

Last edited:
weird, I've cleaned mine plenty of time with both the standard and gentle brush

Back
Top Bottom