OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If the running websites aren't going to carry the purple ones they might be more limited than we thought.

If you guys are looking I suggest calling nike and do a phone order if they are not on the website.

I tried ordering a pair of socks and IDs with a two day code and it didn't apply. It has to be standard shipping because of the iD. Should contact Nike after you order and see if they can apply the 2-day shipping on the non-iD.

Yeah I tried that but the rep couldn't do anything for me.

Plenty of purple/blue's on the Nike uk site, may have to order a pair!

These are the joints everyones talking about right?

Last edited:

What happen to the racers on NDC? Just did a search on the new colorways there gone. They were up a few days ago. Sold out that quick?

I tried ordering a pair of socks and IDs with a two day code and it didn't apply. It has to be standard shipping because of the iD. Should contact Nike after you order and see if they can apply the 2-day shipping on the non-iD.
the two day shipping code expired on the 30th.  I tried to apply it to my order of the pink/blue racers and it had expired already.  

Copped the Punch blues, looking out for some on foot pics or any pics at all of them other than the pics on NDC.

If any one i interested they have uni red racers just have to call Nike. They have sizes 8-10 maybe beyond that as well. I just ordered a size 9
I wonder why Nike doesn't just put the restocks on NDC? I'm sure they'll get sold right away, instead of these "silent" restocks.

upsetting i missed the oreo racers on end... ugh 

Well good news & bad, depending on your perspective. They will be restocked... But it's Summer of next year. Of course a sneaky restock could always happen before but officially it's listed for SU '15

If any one i interested they have uni red racers just have to call Nike. They have sizes 8-10 maybe beyond that as well. I just ordered a size 9
Thanks famb. Just copped sz 11 on phone while the IM rep told me sold out. Sneaky nike...

I asked about oreos too, sold out but will be restocking soon she stated.  Not sure how soon though.

Thanks famb. Just copped sz 11 on phone while the IM rep told me sold out. Sneaky nike...

I asked about oreos too, sold out but will be restocking soon she stated.  Not sure how soon though.
I got lucky with the girl that helped me, she was awesome. Found them in like 30 seconds and gave me free two day air shipping. 

Thanks for the tip! I wouldn't mind scooping up some Oreo's for retail. Will definitely be keeping my out for them!

Last edited:
Well good news & bad, depending on your perspective. They will be restocked... But it's Summer of next year. Of course a sneaky restock could always happen before but officially it's listed for SU '15
Is it going to be the exact same colorway or will it just be a look-a-like?

I wonder why Nike doesn't just put the restocks on NDC? I'm sure they'll get sold right away, instead of these "silent" restocks.

I would have ordered those uni red's if the Kobe FK Low ID didn't release all my money went to those. Now NDC has them as "PRODUCT UNAVAILABLE"

I'm sad and happy at the same time... Sad I can't create and buy anymore but happy my money stays put :smile:

Back
Top Bottom