OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
on EBAY right now

was a FSR of LUCIDS for 175 + shipping within USA :D

sizes left at this moment are 10.5, 11.5, 12, 13

of course not even a week after i bit the bullet at a pair $200+ :smh:

uni red racers for 98 shipped
smokin.gif

I hate this thread. Just said I needed to save $$$ and just bought 2 pairs of Game Blues/Pink Flash..

In for 2 pairs of Uni Reds in Size 9. $202.78 Shipped for both after VIP & Ebates 5%. :smoking

I now have 3 pairs of Uni-Reds. I will customize my used pair with the black swoosh. . .

Thanks for the heads up guys! i'm crossing my fingers to make sure this isn't going to be cancelled. :smh:

I hate this thread. Just said I needed to save $$$ and just bought 2 pairs of Game Blues/Pink Flash..

In for 2 pairs of Uni Reds in Size 9. $202.78 Shipped for both after VIP & Ebates 5%. :smoking

I now have 3 pairs of Uni-Reds. I will customize my used pair with the black swoosh. . .

Thanks for the heads up guys! i'm crossing my fingers to make sure this isn't going to be cancelled.
mean.gif
just curious and off topic but, why you always center the text?

Since Day 1 on every forum I belong to. . . Its a force of habit as with work, I'm bound by rules. . . Here, on the net, I get to run a muck. :D

Awesome deals on those Uni Reds from RRS. Don't be surprised if some of your orders get cancelled. It's happened to me all too many times with them.

They had the crimson racers on RRS a week ago and they had the correct picture up, so I doubt its a mix up.

This would make sense considering the talk a while back about a rerelease of the Uni Reds and Dark Greys this summer, I'm about to order myself a pair, crossing my fingers!

This would make sense considering the talk a while back about a rerelease of the Uni Reds and Dark Greys this summer, I'm about to order myself a pair, crossing my fingers!

It would be nice if they also do a restock on the lucid green flyknit racers.

Last edited:
Just got 2 pairs of uni reds for myself and a pair for the brother. @mjpnoy23, you're the best. 
smokin.gif
. Might have to return my game royal/pink flash pair I just picked up. 

Just got 2 pairs of uni reds for myself and a pair for the brother. @mjpnoy23, you're the best. 
smokin.gif
. Might have to return my game royal/pink flash pair I just picked up. 
Not a problem man. I'm glad I was able to help!
I hope you're right. I'm waiting for the dark grey ones, because I really wanted those.

Back
Top Bottom