OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Maybe a silly question but on road runner checkout, when they ask for zip code it won't allow me to tab to field on mobile on section 1, this happen to anyone else and what's the solution if any?

thanks guys, just doubled up on uni reds since it was a good deal ..

it's funny how i tell myself to save money.. but damn.... this thread man i swear...

laugh.gif

Thanks sdub still a no go but repped for the response and great idea but site must automatically pull up in desk top format but when switching to mobile site says error.

Everybody is joining the Uni Racer club lately haha. Got mine from the NDC silent restock and absolute love them!

If it's true that Nike will be restocking the Dark Grey/Black's as well, I'm all about it; will be copping a pair asap! My collection will be nearly complete then, at least for a little while anyways.

Everybody is joining the Uni Racer club lately haha. Got mine from the NDC silent restock and absolute love them!

If it's true that Nike will be restocking the Dark Grey/Black's as well, I'm all about it; will be copping a pair asap! My collection will be nearly complete then, at least for a little while anyways.

Same here, bought mines on NDC. Btw, how much did you pay for your uni racers?

Same here, bought mines on NDC. Btw, how much did you pay for your uni racers?
$159.00 shipped with free two day air. Very hard to pass up a deal like that when you've been searching for them for so long!

I haven't ordered anything from RRS, but I hope everybody's orders go through. There will be a lot of happy people in this thread soon. 

Can't wait to see the Flyknit Friday pictures three weeks from now, the Uni's will take over!!!

Last edited:
Just got my order confirmation from RRS, shipping out July 25. I'm sitting here grinning like a fool right now. All three of my racers: atomic purps, cheetos and uni reds have come under $100
laugh.gif

Just ordered the UNI from RRS this am...Saw it last night and was debating since my UNI from NDC is coming tomorrow! Gonna return the NDC pair to grab those new purple ones!

On the same note:

Does each shoe have a specific code? Like if I decide to wear my NDC UNI and when my RRS pair arrives. Can I return the RRS pair in the NDC box and return to NIKE without any problem?

Just copped a 10 purchased VIP and used the code total came out to like $99 with VIP included. What a steal thanks for the deal!

Same.

+ 10% cash back from Mr. Rebates.. great deal, so my total should be around $90.

Question: Has anyone ever had problems with cash back vendors not giving credit for a transaction?

Last edited:
Just ordered the UNI from RRS this am...Saw it last night and was debating since my UNI from NDC is coming tomorrow! Gonna return the NDC pair to grab those new purple ones!

On the same note:

Does each shoe have a specific code? Like if I decide to wear my NDC UNI and when my RRS pair arrives. Can I return the RRS pair in the NDC box and return to NIKE without any problem?

Both have the same code on them so that shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure you take out any RRS ads or whatever it comes with.

Size 7 lucid greens on NDC

They had the crimson racers on RRS a week ago and they had the correct picture up, so I doubt its a mix up.
Did anyone buy the laser crimson racers from RRS?

Can you please share RRS' product code for the laser crimsons?

These uni-reds read "NIK1505-RD"

I'd just like to compare. Please and thanks.

Last edited:
Same.

+ 10% cash back from Mr. Rebates.. great deal, so my total should be around $90.

Question: Has anyone ever had problems with cash back vendors not giving credit for a transaction?

I know with ebates you can submit something
http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

With mr rebates looks like it's a similar process. Found this under mrrebates/support/faq then claims

What is a claim?
If an order you placed through Mr. Rebates is not awarded with cash back from a merchant then you can file a "claim" with that merchant by using this page. Once the purchase information is validated, a claim will be opened on your behalf with said merchant as detailed in the Mr. Rebates' terms and conditions.

Did anyone buy the laser crimson racers from RRS?

Can you please share RRS' product code for the laser crimsons?

These uni-reds read "NIK1505-RD"

I'd just like to compare. Please and thanks.
I did but my order got cancelled. here's what it said.. NIK1505-BCM006 (BC=Bright Crimson)

I did but my order got cancelled. here's what it said.. NIK1505-BCM006 (BC=Bright Crimson)
Perfect. Thank you.

That just removed the shred of doubt I had. Good to know we'll be receiving University Red Racers.

Last edited:
I ordered from RRS, just waiting for them to be cancelled now like my last 3 orders I've placed with them... :smh:

Oh well it's worth a shot for $98 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom