OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Why would RRS charge my card already? Does this mean I'm good to go? I assumed that they wouldn't charge until the actually item ships.

it should just be a pending charge. they always do this initially. you won't get an actual charge till they ship

I'm really trying hard to find reasons NOT to buy these uni racers... I already have a pair and have never doubled up on any cw. This deal just seems too good to pass up! My total comes out to $107.85 after taxes and before ebates though... are others getting charged less tax or none at all?

Last edited:
A guy offered me a trade.. his pair of neo turq racers+ $20 for my pair of volt racers.. what do you guys think? what pair is harder to find right now?
that's a tough decision. but I'd take the trade to get the neo turq's....one of the top colorways that I regret passing on.

I'm really trying hard to find reasons NOT to buy these uni racers... I already have a pair and have never doubled up on any cw. This deal just seems too good to pass up!

same here. but I don't really beat up my shoes, since I only wear sneakers 2-3 days a week (usually). so, I'd rather keep the funds on deck for something else.

A guy offered me a trade.. his pair of neo turq racers+ $20 for my pair of volt racers.. what do you guys think? what pair is harder to find right now?
You should be the one adding cash lol.

Neo's are worth more and are way harder to come by in comparison.

So I can order on my credit card and it won't change the balance? And then when I get paid Friday I can make a payment?

So I can order on my credit card and it won't change the balance? And then when I get paid Friday I can make a payment?
If the credit card isn't maxed out it will preauthorize the amount the balance will change, the charge will disappears in a few days, then when it ships it'll take it out again.

Last edited:
^ They do a preauthorized charge/pending to make sure the credit card is valid. When they ship the shoes out, they will charge it when it is shipped.​

^ You can get the Volts for around $180-$220. Getting the Neos will cost you more IMHO. I have both and imho, you need both in your life.​

looks like LBJ is wearing oreo racers at his bball camp today
These racers still elude me. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom