OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
c'mon son... one pic legit check... what do you think we are...??

they look good so far thoooooooooo

Lol I had 4 pics but the other 3 didn't post.

Here's the other 3 (hopefully)

Collection updated. All under retail. Just need a new pair of Uni Red Racers to replace my old ripped pair.
Excited to add a DS pair of Uni Red Racers to this collection. Only other CW I'd be remotely interested in buying are Dark Grey Racers or Blue Glow Trainers.

Don't really care for these new CWs at all...

Can't seem to find the discount code to cop the Uni reds on RRS. Would someone kindly post it again? Thank you.

I can't seem to get myself to wear these Flyknit Racers with socks, they feel too cramped and bulky with socks on, even ankle/ no show socks. Anyone else wear them sockless?
I only wear them sockless. Way to cramped although the white insoles on my MC racers are destroyed now because of it....

I can't seem to get myself to wear these Flyknit Racers with socks, they feel too cramped and bulky with socks on, even ankle/ no show socks. Anyone else wear them sockless?

For short distances like walking my dog. It feels great when you feel the wind on your toes.

sockless or short no-show socks look best with the racers, imo. i cringe when i see some on feet pics of people here rocking them with ankle or crew socks, but y'all do you!

how in the world did you get that entire collection, less, than retail. I need to learn some new tricks for sure....
Some people catch the shoes before the hype.
^ This

Honestly, I've been been checking this thread since day one. Even before I had an account to post.

I've bought all them through pre-order, on the release day with a discount code (NDC, FNL, RRS) or on sale (outlets or online).

The sales take a bit of luck.

I think I'm done though. Dark Grey Racers and Blue Glow Trainers might be out of my price range.

Last edited:
^ I was surprised to see the Dark Grey's pop up again recently.

I managed to snag a pair off a UK site last year for £60 with free shipping too I believe.

Last edited:
I imagine even tho they're breathable, wearing flyknits without socks will still result in some sweat and smells... :x

you need these socks in your life, best socks i have encountered

i have thrown on the flyknits without socks....it feels great but def not in heat or long periods where my feet would sweat. 

in the fall with no socks would probably be perfect haha

Just wondering if anyone can post pics of they racers worn with pants/denim that's not pin rolled or jogger pants.

Would love to wear them with my jeans but feel like it doesn't work whenever I try it, but maybe I'm overthinking to much.

Back
Top Bottom