OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just wondering if anyone can post pics of they racers worn with pants/denim that's not pin rolled or jogger pants.

Would love to wear them with my jeans but feel like it doesn't work whenever I try it, but maybe I'm overthinking to much.
not my pictures:

Last edited:
Anyone know where i could get the round laces from the unpadded OG versions of the white trainer? I have the padded ones, but I don't really like the flat laces, they are very poorly constructed imo.
check out ************** flyknit section

you need these socks in your life, best socks i have encountered

Agreed!

Just picked up 3 racers from the post office!

Pretty happy with the color pattern I got on the purples. No need to order multiples lol.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone can post pics of they racers worn with pants/denim that's not pin rolled or jogger pants.

Would love to wear them with my jeans but feel like it doesn't work whenever I try it, but maybe I'm overthinking to much.

They fit great in my experience, with straight leg pants that are the proper lenght, so don't overthink anymore.

Don't be rockin' no baggy denim with racers lol.

I feel the same way. None of my jeans look good with either trainers or racers.

Definitely need some jeans that are more tapered.

But I definitely can't wear jeans these small or tight. Upper body to leg ratio just doesn't look right in this pic to me. Maybe it's just the angle

Last edited:
thank you sir. I actually am VIP. I think it came out to $120 shipped for me.

Actually, thats just the link, but someone had a 10% or 15% off code on top of the VIP price. Thats what i was looking for.
Believe the code you're looking for is  "RMNRUN14" It's 10% off and should bring your total to under $100. Enjoy

thank you sir. I actually am VIP. I think it came out to $120 shipped for me.

Actually, thats just the link, but someone had a 10% or 15% off code on top of the VIP price. Thats what i was looking for.
  • Coupon code
    CX14Y098
  • DiscountSave 10% on your purchase and receive free shipping at Road Runner Sports! (Some exclusions may apply, see site for details.) (Exp. 12/31/2014)

Back
Top Bottom