OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Is 300 bucks a fair price for a VNDS pair of MC racers? One's just popped up in my size and I'm almost 90 percent certain I'm going to commit, may even sell the purple/blues to compensate.

Decisions.
If you have the money, go for it. I personally wouldn't drop that much cash on a flyknit. You could get 2 pairs for the same price that has awesome materials and quality. retail or bust man

Is 300 bucks a fair price for a VNDS pair of MC racers? One's just popped up in my size and I'm almost 90 percent certain I'm going to commit, may even sell the purple/blues to compensate.

Decisions.

I would never pay $300 for some NDS shoes. But thats what Ive seen them go for on ebay.

I;d rather put another $100-$125 on and try to talk someone down on their price.

I would never pay $300 for some NDS shoes. But thats what Ive seen them go for on ebay.

I;d rather put another $100-$125 on and try to talk someone down on their price.
you'd pay over a $100 just to get a pair that hasn't been worn a couple times lightly?

id take the discount on a nds pair any day

you'd pay over a $100 just to get a pair that hasn't been worn a couple times lightly?

yep, all day. Its shoes. I can't put my feet in a pair of shoes knowing someone else had their nasty feet in them before. Just me i guess. I wouldn't even do the $100 more since it would be $400+, but if I had to, I'd take the DS pair. What's $100 or slightly more when you're willing to pay $300?

I hate feet.

And what is VNDS? Could mean they wore it 5 times, could mean they wore it 100 times. I've had mine since they came out, and I've worn them a pretty solid amount of times, but i guarantee i can clean them up and make them look VNDS. Its like when a chick says she;s been with 2 dudes. Multiply that by 3. If a dude said its VNDS, its slightly below that.

Never will i ever cop a shoe thats been worn. Shoot me.

Last edited:

yep, all day. Its shoes. I can't put my feet in a pair of shoes knowing someone else had their nasty feet in them before. Just me i guess. I wouldn't even do the $100 more since it would be $400+, but if I had to, I'd take the DS pair. What's $100 or slightly more when you're willing to pay $300?

I hate feet.

And what is VNDS? Could mean they wore it 5 times, could mean they wore it 100 times. I've had mine since they came out, and I've worn them a pretty solid amount of times, but i guarantee i can clean them up and make them look VNDS. Its like when a chick says she;s been with 2 dudes. Multiply that by 3. If a dude said its VNDS, its slightly below that.

more power to ya. i dig..i just think its worth the discount more times that not..'vnds' doesn't do a lot for me, but 'worn once' and the such usually works out well.

Finally got a chance to see the purple MC racers at NT Boston. Dissapointed to say the least, may have to just cop the photo blues. Much more pink & feminine than the photos I've seen on IG and in this thread.

Real talk, do you have a job? I have never seen a greater lack of work ethic, even if it is just an internet message board.

They're sold out on the more common websites, but pairs are still attainable above retail. It took me all of 5 minutes to research this.
lmao bruh what?

I hate feet.

Good point. I feel the same way about DS vs. VNDS shoes. But for me, $300 on FK's are out the question :lol:

If you got the money though OP, then go for it. Ultimately its your decision.

I hate feet.

roll.gif
The steals available when buying worn tho are unreal, unless it's like a holy grail for a fantastic price I wouldn't get a heavily worn pair or pair that needs restoring. I feel you on the hating feet tho. I wash used shoes immediately upon receiving them but just the thought of buying only DS pairs at full resale prices much respect. but I'm going the discount route every single time, like buying a used car.

It's silly to think what's another $100 when you're dropping $300 on a pair. In reality it's another $240 on top of the retail price.

Gotta sit back and look at the bigger picture. Why drop so much money on a pair of shoes that only dudes really care and know about.

If that's the way you swing and attention you want then cool I guess but there's no females around my way that think "oh cool look at so and so, he's got the mc's I'm so much more attracted to him"

I like most trainers and racers but even at retail i can't jump on all of them.

I'm still holding out for certain pairs to restock but if I don't ever have them then that's no sweat off my back.

And yes I know it's a sneaker forum and we all love shoes but paying a premium is not what keeps me in the game. I could certainly buy shoes at a premium but I rather travel, have a nice car, a nice house, concerts
, LIFE, etc etc.

I guess for some of you shoes are your life. For me it's just a tiny part of it.

When are the pink and orange racers hitting the states, or west coast?
I already have a pair and got em for retail. I just called flatiron location and they took a phone order. INMO they are sick and are definately eye catching when on feet.

It's silly to think what's another $100 when you're dropping $300 on a pair. In reality it's another $240 on top of the retail price.

Gotta sit back and look at the bigger picture. Why drop so much money on a pair of shoes that only dudes really care and know about.

If that's the way you swing and attention you want then cool I guess but there's no females around my way that think "oh cool look at so and so, he's got the mc's I'm so much more attracted to him"

I'm still holding out for certain pairs to restock but if I don't ever have them then that's no sweat off my back.

And yes I know it's a sneaker forum and we all love shoes but paying a premium is not what keeps me in the game. I could certainly buy shoes at a premium but I rather travel, have a nice car, a nice house, concerts
, LIFE, etc etc.

I guess for some of you shoes are your life. For me it's just a tiny part of it.

i'm certainly not paying $300 for some flyknits, but if i was forced to choose between VNDS at $300 or $400-$425 for DS, I'm going DS all the way.

but for those who can rock VNDS shoes, props to you.

Only shoes I'm paying more than $300 for are some Jordans. Can't do it with flyknits.

:rofl: The steals available when buying worn tho are unreal, unless it's like a holy grail for a fantastic price I wouldn't get a heavily worn pair or pair that needs restoring. I feel you on the hating feet tho. I wash used shoes immediately upon receiving them but just the thought of buying only DS pairs at full resale prices much respect. but I'm going the discount route every single time, like buying a used car.
With all this talk about purchasing worn kicks, I don't mind a very lightly worn pair, but what it comes down to is completely personal preference. Are the money or the flaws more important to you? If the amount of wear on the shoe is worth the discount then by all means go for it. It's different for every situation. If you go sockless with your kicks, then I could understand being a little OCD about having DS pairs. As for deals, I snagged a pair of "VNDS" Volt Racers for $72 and you couldn't even tell that they were worn :D

, LIFE, etc etc.

if you were on top of flyknits from day one, you'd have your favorite flyknit CW (CWs) for retail or on a lot of occasions under retail.

no way should anyone pay $200 + for knitted shoes...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom