OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

quick question for people that bought the mc trainers recently. is the cheapest still the $120 at outlets and what not? did you call and talk to a nike rep or ask in the nike chat about outlet stores with them? thanks! deff wanna order a pair 
I ordered a pair from an outlet store, and they're all $120, or $150 from NDC. There weren't any additional discounts even during the July 4th weekend at several stores that I called, so I'm guessing that's as cheap as they'll get.

Anyone ever try to black out the swoosh on the MC Trainers and black out the blue strip on the midsole?

someone on this thread has blacked out the blue strip on the midsole, I'll try and see if I can find the post

SF is always jeans weather

True dat! I goto SF when I can't take the heat anymore and check out NTSF in the process

EDIT: Found the blacked out strip click below:

http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...ly-2014-fits-true-to-size/23550#post_20589614

Last edited:
Anyone check their Uni red racer order from RRS and it says item is backordered :0000????

Mine said shipping on the 28th and I ordered within 10 to 15 minutes when they first put it up on RRS.

I think most were like that from the beginning

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for sharing their Racers. I just got my first pair on RRS for $107 after tax. Really excited to get these in! 

would you replace your stolen black white racers in a 12.5 although i prefer a 12, as long as the guy responds and sends me a link tomorrow.

or cheetos for 180 in a 12 on ebay

decisions

i know the cheetos hit the outlets, but i cant find any for cheaper, anyone know where i can go?

nice shadows.
That compliment is in the wrong thread.

Just wanted to mention this thread has gone through a transformation over the past year. It used to be a predominantly trainers > racers type of place and now it appears the thread has become racers > trainers.

Last edited:
Just wanted to mention this thread has gone through a transformation over the past year. It used to be a predominantly trainers > racers type of place and now it appears the thread has become racers > trainers.

I was and still am #TeamTrainer but it's really hard to get the trainers in a good cw.

I used to only have trainers, now as more and more racers have been released I now have more racers. Just to supplement my FK addiction.

Also with the recent slashed prices on the lunar1's I now have more lunar1s than trainers too now :x

But through all that, I'd still buy a trainer over racer/chukka/lunar (that is if they were actually available in some nice unpadded cw's)

That compliment is in the wrong thread.

but the picture was posted here? He did nothing wrong. What should he have done, gone into the shadow thread and compliment him there? Relax. You don't mistakenly take a picture with your feet in it. He wanted people to notice. Let him shine if he wants and get props.

but the picture was posted here? He did nothing wrong. What should he have done, gone into the shadow thread and compliment him there? Relax. You don't mistakenly take a picture with your feet in it. He wanted people to notice. Let him shine if he wants and get props.

I could be wrong but isn't it because Nike for some reason has produced more racers this past year versus trainers? again, I could be wrong but thats been my observation.

quick question for people that bought the mc trainers recently. is the cheapest still the $120 at outlets and what not? did you call and talk to a nike rep or ask in the nike chat about outlet stores with them? thanks! deff wanna order a pair 

I got mine off the hash wall at my local outlets. $120 - 30%

Is 300 bucks a fair price for a VNDS pair of MC racers? One's just popped up in my size and I'm almost 90 percent certain I'm going to commit, may even sell the purple/blues to compensate.

Decisions.

Back
Top Bottom