OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^^ Same here, just got off chatting with one of the RRS customer service peeps and the guy told me my size 9 may or may not be cancelled.  Nike is blocking their shipment.  I'm thinking i should just cancel my order and order off NDC.  

9.5 uni red arrived this morning.

What was all that hate about their warp speed shipping? My package got here in less that 48 hours...

^^ Same here, just got off chatting with one of the RRS customer service peeps and the guy told me my size 9 may or may not be cancelled.  Nike is blocking their shipment.  I'm thinking i should just cancel my order and order off NDC.  
You should! And do it asap

Man anybody that is second guessing on whether to order from RRS or Nike. I say order from Nike at least you know your order will have a less chance of getting cancelled and free 2 day air shipping with the code Rival. So choose wisely haha

First pair of Racers...

was that $99.45 including taxes?

my 2nd pair of uni reds just shipped from RRS.

going to order another one hahaha!

and is $180 for deadstock og dark grey racers sz8.5 a good deal?

yes, good price on the greys. basically retail plus tax and shipping plus a few bucks.

if you don't pick them up slide the info my way :smile:

guys, 

can someone direct me to the post where the guy stated what paint/brush he used to paint the white swoosh to black?

Seeing all the unis on eBay for 200+ with RRS receipts smh
Buyers should do research before paying that, being that they can be had less than retail on ndc AND rrs...

My sz 13 shipped from rrs. Anyone know if they use sig confirmation through fedex? And what fedex method do they use? I have tracking number, but it's not in the fedex system yet.

Buyers should do research before paying that, being that they can be had less than retail on ndc AND rrs...

My sz 13 shipped from rrs. Anyone know if they use sig confirmation through fedex? And what fedex method do they use? I have tracking number, but it's not in the fedex system yet.
No Sig Confirmation.  Leave by door if no one answers, thats their method. 

Man anybody that is second guessing on whether to order from RRS or Nike. I say order from Nike at least you know your order will have a less chance of getting cancelled and free 2 day air shipping with the code Rival. So choose wisely haha
Not that great at problem solving I see...

Order from both. $98 RRS, $120 NDC. When your RRS order comes in, simply return or NDC pair.

If RRS cancels your order, you still have the 120 NDC pair

Returns are free...

Back
Top Bottom