OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
no 9 
tired.gif

:nthat: Order shipped from RRS on the uni reds

placed order on july 8th

got a little nervous after reading about how people were receiving their orders that mine was going to get cancelled

Not that great at problem solving I see...

Order from both. $98 RRS, $120 NDC. When your RRS order comes in, simply return or NDC pair.

If RRS cancels your order, you still have the 120 NDC pair

Returns are free...

Me personally I find that to be too much work to save $20. I came out cheaper ordering from Nike than RRS even with coupons in all. I just like the assurance of knowing what I ordered and not just waiting on that "Golden Email" to come through. Just my opinion.

Me personally I find that to be too much work to save $20. I came out cheaper ordering from Nike than RRS even with coupons in all. I just like the assurance of knowing what I ordered and not just waiting on that "Golden Email" to come through. Just my opinion.
It's a solid option for A LOT of people looking to save a little money and are willing to get out of their house, go to their local post office and return the NDC pair (for FREE)

Either way. More people here got their orders fulfilled than canceled. By FAR. RRS is the greatest for Flyknits. Straight up.

Production dates on my URed Racers from RRS are 2012 so I guess they were an RTV from somewhere or like a secret stash sitting in a Nike warehouse somewhere :lol:. They were also shipped from the "Returns Department" according to the shipping label on the package.

My uni's still haven't shipped and I ordered maybe 5 minutes after that link was up :x My order might get cancelled hopefully there are sizes left on ndc...

Seems like our mckobe situation but in reverse :lol:
I'd give them a call and see whats up. Or just order one from NDC and if your RRS order ships then return the NDC pair :lol:.

Dude that got black trainers in ^^^^ when did they restock?
They didn't restock. It was 1 pair of size 9.5 that sold in seconds.

Last edited:
Man anybody that is second guessing on whether to order from RRS or Nike. I say order from Nike at least you know your order will have a less chance of getting cancelled and free 2 day air shipping with the code Rival. So choose wisely haha

Just wanna let y'all know the coupon RIVAL was suppose to expire 7/30. Not sure if you can still use it, but worth a shot.

AZ mills return :smile: was looking to return squadron blue trainers but ended up exchanging for these bad boys.. paid $21 difference :smokin

We all have to start somewhere...
Big thanks to @MD177 for the assist on the Lucid Greens. Truly appreciate it. Very good dude. I was willing to offer more money but he ended up taking less. Here's some pics before the Game Royal and Uni Reds from NDC join the family.

We all have to start somewhere...
Big thanks to @MD177 for the assist on the Lucid Greens. Truly appreciate it. Very good dude. I was willing to offer more money but he ended up taking less. Here's some pics before the Game Royal and Uni Reds from NDC join the family.
Ughhh where can i find those lucid greens! 

I regret passing up on them :/

Literally ordered a pair of those Univ Red Racers from RRS this afternoon and I received a confirmation that they would be getting shipped out today.

Back
Top Bottom