OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ somebody need to buy them already or just leave them alone. My pm keeps going off because people add to cart and then remove it.

@Doug3fresh  I can't find Neos anywhere. Might have to pull the trigger on those because I don't see a cheaper price anywhere on the horizon

@kickz2sneakerz got volts from Portland mlk, couple weeks back never posted the pick up...b grade no visible flaws tho.

Oh I see. I've been calling them the past couple of weeks to see if they had them in stock. I actually had a size 8.5 on hold but when I called back to place a phone order, the employee told me that it was a size 8. Smh.

Am I SOL for trying to find Lucid Green Racers near retail?  Been looking for a few days now and haven't found anything 
ohwell.gif

Am I SOL for trying to find Lucid Green Racers near retail?  Been looking for a few days now and haven't found anything 
ohwell.gif
not yet, maybe if you keep searching hard for another 2 months and still get nothing, id say yes...

It really depends on your size. I've been able to cop Lucids in my size for less than retail (coupon codes) 3 times in the past month online. Just gotta be patient and on the lookout.

Last edited:
It really depends on your size. I've been able to cop Lucids in my size for less than retail (coupon codes) 3 times in the past month online. Just gotta be patient and on the lookout.
see man! theres hope for you

These are the ones I ordered a few days ago off NDC. Me being new to flyknits, I'd be lying if I said I knew these even existed. In time for Flyknit Friday these are crazy clean to me!

I remember when those and the greyscales dropped. I had the toughest time deciding which to get. I shoulda bought both at the time. To me, a good rule of thumb is the black/grey/white flyknits will always dry up and hit dumb prices. Definitely not sleeping on those new black/greyscale ones coming out soon.

Back
Top Bottom