OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Stopped by the Tulalip Nike Factory Store and saw that flyknit trainers are marked off, not sure if its only this colorway, but I think its a pretty good price.

360-716-3120 they take phone orders too if you guys trying to get a pair.

^^^

awesome price! if I didn't have a few similar to that cw, I would jump on it.

repped!

Last edited:
Stopped by the Tulalip Nike Factory Store and saw that flyknit trainers are marked off, not sure if its only this colorway, but I think its a pretty good price.

What a price...! On a budget, so I'll have to pass, but thanks for helping the NT fam out, repped!

These are available for phone order as well. This is the "Volt" the Nike CS thought i meant when i called.

407-351-9400      &    619-428-8849

Last edited:

Just called and they said they don't have any red flyknit trainers in the building. Anyone know the style code and is that red?

how much would yall pay for this stained pair ?

just curios cause the seller thought i gave him a super lowball

The whole back portion of the shoe in the 2nd pic is stained? Can't really tell. But if that's the case, I probably wouldn't even buy em unless I knew a way to get it semi white again.

I'm curious to see how that Air Legends cleaner would fare on that back portion of those trainers. Seems like it works wonders, so that might be something to consider if you're putting an offer in on them.

Gun to my head I'd say $120 absolute max. Worn, stained, unpadded (although that doesn't make much of a difference to me) that's the highest I'd go for those.

Wore these to get some shopping done. End up at a shoe store talking to some homies. One of the employees just interrupts and starts saying how he has the racers "you know, the ones that Kanye wore" and the all black "super" ones. I go, you mean supremes? He says yeah and walks off. Wtf, he came off the wrong way and made himself look like a complete jackass.

The whole time while he was talking I'm just like

/rant

Back
Top Bottom