OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If your not gonna wear and expected to resell them, then I be worried about the box. 

But if the shoe is in good condition and nothing is wrong with it....its just a box. My box was dented and dinged up but the shoe was perfect and its not the first time it has happaned. 

Last edited:
That's very unfortunate. I bought the flyknit free 4.0s and the box was destroyed (feel bad since it was for my friend). Just got my unis and there's just a slight dent in the box. I don't plan on reselling them. But I just like having a nice box since I sometimes clean up my flyknits and put them back in the box. I'm going to have two more uni reds coming tomorrow.

And btw, my tongue tab seems significantly shorter than my black/white racers.

woah 
eek.gif

that box is F'd up !

Does anyone know where I can find volt and total orange racers in a size 8.5? I've been searching eBay, forums, and etc. but can't seem to find them for a good price.

Lol nothing goes with it. You like your jeans flooding your shoes? But I was just trying to save the guy from embarrassment. Lol. Nice kicks don't go along with ugly pants. But my opinion shouldn't effect him anyways

If you didn't wear baggy jeans, than you're a youngster. I've worn my fair share of baggy jeans in my day. It was the style.

But those did look funny. I look at old pics of me and the boys and we get a chuckle. I'm turning 40 this month. If you didn't wear baggy jeans, you were a nerd back in the day.

I don't care about dents and stuff. I just need it to keep it's general shape so it can be stacked with my other boxes

My box from rrs had a little dent, they could have at least given you a 20% coupon after you called cs....no compliants from me tho, they sent a 10 dollar off 99 and a 20% off $55 for joining vip for $1.99 with my uni's.

My box from rrs had a little dent, they could have at least given you a 20% coupon after you called cs....no compliants from me tho, they sent a 10 dollar off 99 and a 20% off $55 for joining vip for $1.99 with my uni's.
i complained about a dented and ripped box but all i got was a "sorry, at least your shoes are okay." 

If you didn't wear baggy jeans, than you're a youngster. I've worn my fair share of baggy jeans in my day. It was the style.

But those did look funny. I look at old pics of me and the boys and we get a chuckle. I'm turning 40 this month. If you didn't wear baggy jeans, you were a nerd back in the day.

Amen to that. Except back in high school I used to be a nerd AND rock baggy clothes. Still proud to be a nerd to this day.

Pair of used 8.5 MC Racers on eBay with "not much visible traction left, but it still has amazing traction!"

Yours for only $350 plus shipping. Better grab them before they're gone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom