OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
finally got to unds these yesterday :smokin

Lol @people who are talking about paying/selling $200+ for MC Racers [emoji]128527[/emoji]

(repost)
I'm gunna brag again on how I got my 1x worn pair for $140 in May... on eBay.
500x1000px-LL-de375da1_z9xOrw8h.jpeg

next imma swoop some HTMs for sub $300 [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
you can take a step back son.

a bunch of us non bandwagoners got multiple pairs of MC Racers for 120 shipped before the hype...

Last edited:
MC's still pop up from time to time in Canadian outlets. By the time an update is posted it's too late though and resellers have already grabbed all of the sizes

MC's still pop up from time to time in Canadian outlets. By the time an update is posted it's too late though and resellers have already grabbed all of the sizes
gotta be quick..

mc restock at NDC this year is most likely a bust. maybe next year..

Last edited:
gotta be quick..

mc restock at NDC this year is most likely a bust. maybe next year..

True. I called half an hour after an outlet update was posted for them and they were already gone. I'd pay resale if it was more modest. Dropping 300+ on a pair of Racers is insane

Lol @people who are talking about paying/selling $200+ for MC Racers [emoji]128527[/emoji]

(repost)

next imma swoop some HTMs for sub $300 [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Flyknits are going the way of the Roshe. Trash colorways left and right. They are really milking this multi print hard.
They are def. going towards the Roshe direction as for c/w's. Nike knows it will sell and use it to its advantage. 

Hi guys, i'm new on Niketalk.
But i'm just wondering if there's a possibility that the multicolor racers might get restocked again? I was offered a $315 lightly used pair of them racers in a US8. Shld i go for them?

If you didn't wear baggy jeans, than you're a youngster. I've worn my fair share of baggy jeans in my day. It was the style.

But those did look funny. I look at old pics of me and the boys and we get a chuckle. I'm turning 40 this month. If you didn't wear baggy jeans, you were a nerd back in the day.
baggy jeans cinched at the cuff with rubber bands

DIY joggers

(repost)

That's weak.  I got two pairs for $110 each when they first dropped from RSS.  

Last edited:
Hi guys, i'm new on Niketalk.
But i'm just wondering if there's a possibility that the multicolor racers might get restocked again? I was offered a $315 lightly used pair of them racers in a US8. Shld i go for them?

hey welcome to NT

i think that price is too high for flyknits, personally.

they don't seem to be restocking although they hit outlets from time to time apparently.

good luck

hey welcome to NT

i think that price is too high for flyknits, personally.

they don't seem to be restocking although they hit outlets from time to time apparently.

good luck
Thanks! What would be a good price for these then? Because they're hard to come by in where i'm living (Singapore).

Thanks! What would be a good price for these then? Because they're hard to come by in where i'm living (Singapore).

Despite what others might say, that is a fair market price for MCs. Sure they might pop up in outlets, but chances are you aren't close to one and, if you are, they're gone before you find out about them. It's supply and demand. Right now, there isn't much supply so prices are anywhere from 300-450 for DS.

Checked the bay to see if anything worthwhile was available and some of the prices on trainers/racers are insane

Despite what others might say, that is a fair market price for MCs. Sure they might pop up in outlets, but chances are you aren't close to one and, if you are, they're gone before you find out about them. It's supply and demand. Right now, there isn't much supply so prices are anywhere from 300-450 for DS.

Thanks bro! The ones im being offered were only worn twice, seems like 315 is a fair price then... Cheers!

Ive been to Singapore a few times. ...living in singapore is expensive. That import tax is a real killa!
ex. MSRP on AM90 Infareds = $179.99 

Yeah that's why these racers are hard to come across. Only flyknits i've seen in the fac outlets are the lunar 1s at $120USD
The nike stores here are crazy, the MSRP for the racers are $180USD, and they usually get sold out in a day. Pains of living in a tiny expensive country.

Blue glow and team orange trainers on craigslist for a good price. Heads up.

Edit: SF Bay Area Craigslist

Last edited:
Had a size 6 oreo racer in my cart off nike for my girl. Then realized its mens sizing -_-. Hope someone flourished!

Back
Top Bottom