OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
sent my size 9 red racers back to NDC so keep an eye out for those if youre interested.

gonna need these being a Seahawks fan... word of advice to ppl wearing knits in cold.. don't do it. I made that mistake at a game this year.

May I ask why? I live in Houston, our winter is your summer if you are in Seattle (I assume cause you are a Hawks fan)

Knits are terrible in the cold. The retro styled runners with suede and whatnot is as far as ill go runners wise in the winter.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

sent my size 9 red racers back to NDC so keep an eye out for those if youre interested.

What was wrong with them, why'd you return them?

Those Roshe look like someone was bored and wrapped some fishnet stocking around them :lol:

Just got the rest of my uni reds in. Boxes didn't turn out as nice as the first, but it still has it's shape. I ended up with a combination of the two tongue lengths. One pair being what I assume is normal. And the other two have significantly shorter tongues.

If anyone's interested, there's a pair of Sail/Volt-Black racers in size 9 sitting at a Colorado outlet in Castle Rock.

303-688-3013

$119.99

Back
Top Bottom