OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not sure if they will popup elsewhere, but stopped by the San Diego clearance store and found these in a sz 6 for the gf. Had them check other sizes and found an 11.5 in the system that they could not "find" in the back. Price was $99.99.

Not sure if they will popup elsewhere, but stopped by the San Diego clearance store and found these in a sz 6 for the gf. Had them check other sizes and found an 11.5 in the system that they could not "find" in the back. Price was $99.99.

They had a small size run of multi racers at San Leandro nike clearance store not too long ago.

damn. next time I'm in SD, I'm checking that store. great find!

Naw the fly wire doesn't help me with pronating. The trainers have a slightly wider sole which helps.

I haven't seen a new trainer model released yet. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Threw on the Uni-red racers today, love how these look

^ I would stay away from there with a ten foot pole.

Since when did Nike make thunder trainers :lol: ? Also peep the swoosh paint job on some them. :smh:

^and everyday i'm thankful for getting them from dopefactory for around retail after sleeping on them for so long.
:smh: at prices of the blk/white, white/blk trainers even just for the padded ones. i remember the white ones dropping down to $95 on ndc around this time last year...

Don't know why it took me so long to notice, but the volt trainers i received from the JJ restock a couple months back has a B stamped on the inner tongue label. I guess that means it's a B-grade, fortunately it's perfect. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom