OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Flyknit is amazing technology I love everything about it. I want more flyknit. I hope they can make more sneakers with less materials. Carbon fiber foot plate with rubber bottom attached to flyknit fits like a sock.

I just checked the sock racer out. It looked cooler in my head. Scratch that idea. Flyknit everything. No more leather full jordan retro line replace all leather with flyknit.

Anyone know where i can find the atomic purple/ atomic orange racers in a sz 8? need to find a pair for my lady :\

Debating on pulling the trigger on the kobe multi ids... 245 though
sick.gif
BNTL

MC options available on the lunar 2 id :smokin

Oh, and I bought the kobes :evil:

Last edited:
Anyone who has the Kobe's
What's the sizing like compared to racers ?
.5 - full size up.. they're narrow.

I wear size 9.5 Racer or unpadded Trainers.. padded Trainers and Lunar1/2 I wear size 10. I have a size 10 mc Low Kobe's that I purchased from someone that's TTS size 10 but went a full size up on the restock.. if you have narrow feet, I would probably go .5 size but wide feet, probably a full size up.

MC options available on the lunar 2 id :smokin

Oh, and I bought the kobes :evil:
That MC option on the Lunar2 is VERY intriguing. Wish we had some real-life pics of it. I'm assuming the weave will look like the Lunar1s, but on the off chance it's the Racer style weave? :wow:

^^ pic request on multi lunar 2. i dont really like that model but maybe in MC?

fyi, i just got a volt racer in sz 12 from an oulet in oregon.

and dopefactory had the orange/grey racers still.

so for not wanting to pay above retail, if there ever are restocks, do they usually happen a year later and then never again? like the MC is never coming back correct?

i just want oreos, neo turquoise, MC, grey/black, black/white and im not willing to get raped.

im just trying to figure out the reality of those colorways being restocked.....

Might order these and if I don't like them I'll just return em.

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the blueish area around the ankle.

Anyone in here from England spec. London? Does Nike town London have any dope flyknit a still in stock? Homies out there for a day or two but I don't want him to waste time to see a niketown that doesn't have anything special.

Back
Top Bottom