OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

what kind of club you going to with those colors ???? 
wink.gif
HAHAHAHA priceless...

so for not wanting to pay above retail, if there ever are restocks, do they usually happen a year later and then never again? like the MC is never coming back correct? i just want oreos, neo turquoise, MC, grey/black, black/white and im not willing to get raped. im just trying to figure out the reality of those colorways being restocked.....????

another thing...

i have posted elsewhere but maybe someone can help in here... Im woundering what size i would wear in the nike tech sweatpants. i prefer a medium in the kith bleecker sweats if anyone has had a set, im 6'1 185lbs with somewhat skinny legs...i usually wear a large in all nike tops but dont know about the sweats... any help would be appreciated guys thanks!

Finally pulled the trigger on these. I didn't want to pass up on it and regret it in the future.

I also love how the pattern turned out in the toebox areas.

MCs probably won't be restocked anymore. They already restocked them. But I won't put anything past Nike.

The oreos, neos, and the other newer CWs will almost definitely be restocked sometime in the future. Hard to say when, but I'd put money that they will eventually.

MCs probably won't be restocked anymore. They already restocked them. But I won't put anything past Nike.

The oreos, neos, and the other newer CWs will almost definitely be restocked sometime in the future. Hard to say when, but I'd put money that they will eventually.

neos are old man... those wont be restocked any time soon

Back
Top Bottom