OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Flyknits are my go to shoe for when I am gonna be DJing long hours, standing in one place.

So comfortable.

I only own trainers tho. Not into Racers much, plus the ones I tried on seemed kinda narrow, like I could roll my ankle in em.

I wanna try some with the lunar sole, cuz my girl swears they're even more comfortable than the trainers.

Last edited:
Flyknits are my go to shoe for when I am gonna be DJing long hours, standing in one place.

So comfortable.

I only own trainers tho. Not into Racers much, plus the ones I tried on seemed kinda narrow, like I could roll my ankle in em.

I wanna try some with the lunar sole, cuz my girl swears they're even more comfortable than the trainers.

Lunars and the chukkas w the lunarlon sole are def the most comfortable IMO.

So comfortable.

and its not even close.

Quote:

So comfortable.

I have trainers, 1+, frees 4.0 & 5.0, racers and chukkas....You should try some of the Lunar Chukkas...you won´t regret......

Last edited:

NO DOUBTS ABOUT IT. Racers, while comfortable, feel like Roshe's when compared to Chukka's. Some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I hate walking, but don't mind it when I have some Chukka's on.

So comfortable.

like others are saying, lunar Chukka's destroy trainers or racers.

Hmmm are these two trainers the most popular?

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-black-3.jpg

nike-flyknit-trainer-sneakers-fall-2012-5.jpg

So comfortable.

Lunars are definitely more comfortable.

What do a DS size 10 black/white trainer go for these days? My friend was offered $300 and I told him he would be dumb not to take it.

I guess no one uses the photos I put up and organized for the Real vs fake...

Somebody, op, admin etc pin that post...would really clear the clutter in this thread.

Last edited:

Somebody, op, admin etc pin that post...would really clear the clutter in this thread.

my bad bro... couldnt edit on my phone. updated first page and title right now.

I didn't put it in there because I had previously requested that somebody help out and re-organize the stock photos into batches. I replied to the thread a few min after you originally asked for this. The first post is too long and cluttered and though some NTer could help with organization. Having your post in there now just adds to the clutter. Besides, there's always going to be people asking for real v fake checks regardless if your post is in there or not

^ can always put a title for each section, then add a spoiler for the content/pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom