OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What do a DS size 10 black/white trainer go for these days? My friend was offered $300 and I told him he would be dumb not to take it.
I think it would be amazing to sell for $300 but stupid to buy for $300. Is it v1 or v2 trainer?

I gotta admit I checked the first page on how to spot fake trainers but I am just mind boggled. I got mixed emotions and opinions. So my last hope is the pros. Are these electric greens legit?
If I could be honest it looks like everything checks out as legit but I'm puzzled because the insoles on both shoes do not have the "nike+" idk if seller wore them and the logo smeared off the insole idk. What you guys think?

I gotta admit I checked the first page on how to spot fake trainers but I am just mind boggled. I got mixed emotions and opinions. So my last hope is the pros. Are these electric greens legit?
If I could be honest it looks like everything checks out as legit but I'm puzzled because the insoles on both shoes do not have the "nike+" idk if seller wore them and the logo smeared off the insole idk. What you guys think?
im no pro, but i say those are legit.

Legit. Insoles have no logo on the heels. The nike + is only on the left insole in the middle of it so the angle of the shot may not have shown it.

But they are legit? Cuz I have this pair in hand already and can 100% confirm this is NO "nike+" logos on either insole

But I lifted up the insole and there is a nike+ compartment on the left shoe.

But they are legit? Cuz I have this pair in hand already and can 100% confirm this is NO "nike+" logos on either insole

But I lifted up the insole and there is a nike+ compartment on the left shoe.

Relax. Those are legit.

The nike + logo comes off easily sometimes.

It happened to me.

So I have heard about the oreos having a more than likely restock... what do you guys think about atomic purps and neo turq/crimson ice?

Im bored with my rotation, cant wait for new colorways

i guess there arent alot of people that can eyeball a pair of fakes these days...either that or the the fakes are getting much better...or both :rolleyes

i guess there arent alot of people that can eyeball a pair of fakes these days...either that or the the fakes are getting much better...or both :rolleyes
Fakes are easy to spot. Colors are usually off, knit pattern on toe box, toe box shape is usually too bulky, swoosh looks bulky.

If you own enough authentic flyknits pr have been exposed to the real ones...fakes are obvious

i dont think it has anything to do with owning enough, its just being able to spot little details. having a pair DOES help.

outside of yeezy red octobers, i have always found it easy to spot fakes whether i owned the shoe or not. just seems like there are less and less people out there that are able to do it.

i even spotted a pair of fake jordan 3 88s and that may be the best fugazi shoe ever IMO

I didn't put it in there because I had previously requested that somebody help out and re-organize the stock photos into batches. I replied to the thread a few min after you originally asked for this. The first post is too long and cluttered and though some NTer could help with organization. Having your post in there now just adds to the clutter. Besides, there's always going to be people asking for real v fake checks regardless if your post is in there or not

Fakes are easy to spot. Colors are usually off, knit pattern on toe box, toe box shape is usually too bulky, swoosh looks bulky.

If you own enough authentic flyknits pr have been exposed to the real ones...fakes are obvious
Fakes are def. easy to spot if you own a pair...

but sometimes its obvious...I bought fakes and damn they were terrible...Seeing them in person hurts my eyes...lol

I bought these 11.5 for a decent prize, but the seller failed to mention the **% up toe box.

I would rather keep them, but I can't stand the feeling of getting duped. Is it possible to steam this out?

Last edited:
Could someone help me out and tell me the name of these shoes? They look like they're flyknits but not positive. Thanks.

Sorry for bad quality pic

Back
Top Bottom