OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Where did you cop the black/white ones at? Inquiring minds want to know 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
got the black/white from runningwarehouse when they had stock a couple of months ago..

being from Australia, i usually buy a few pairs over a month or two and get them sent to my cousins house in NYC, she then puts them all in one box or two and forwards them on to me..

Nike Flyki want to buy size 8.5 if any one know where i can buy all listed for size 8.5 

any website ?

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 532984 884

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 532984 440

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 532984 431

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 532984 301

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 532984 618 

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 532984 631

I like chukkas but not in this particular type of shoe...if that makes any sense...just doesn't look right for a running shoe..

I received a pair of the black/white flyknits for Christmas, in a size 11. I needed a 10.5 and no where had them to do a exchange. Ended up returning them to nike outlet at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills, MI. It killed me to return them, but maybe one of you can get them off the shelf there.

^^^doh...could've resold it here...everyone looking for them...

Those chukas are straight up ugly. Why do they go away from the shoe like those roshe boots.

Can someone fill me in on how the Red/Black trainers were released? Im probably months behind, but I dont even remember seeing them posted on NDC. Were they sold out early upon release at the same time as the Volts were released??

Last edited:
Do the Blue/Green's with the white swoosh and the black swoosh have different blues? Do you have a side by side pic of them?

Those are two seperate colorways. Blue Tint/Blue Glow/Volt and the other. is Royal/Electric Green. The former has the black Swoosh.

Quick question, if im a 13 in Free run 3's should i get a 13 in the racers?

I have narrow feet/ long toes :lol: so from what I read I shouldn't go up correct?

Take the insoles out and throw em in the wash. Air dry them after.

Don't recommend AT ALL! It will mess up the strands of the material and mess up the paint of the swoosh.. In fact, I don't ever recommend putting your shoes in the washer..

seems like not to many people are into the chukkas, including me. i do really like the blue glow charcoal weave though. would love it if they made the same in a htm trainer.
anyway, both colors dropped in dsm ginza in japan already so id expect worldwide drop to follow soon, for anyone interested.

seems like not to many people are into the chukkas, including me. i do really like the blue glow charcoal weave though. would love it if they made the same in a htm trainer.
anyway, both colors dropped in dsm ginza in japan already so id expect worldwide drop to follow soon, for anyone interested.

there is something about the chukkas i'm feeling. i really like these two HTMs, but i know i have zero chance of copping these living in pennsylvania.

Back
Top Bottom