OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You are correct. Use the Nike.com online rep to help you locate a pair nation wide and do a phone order.

Look up the shoe code for them.

In fact, you may be able to find them for LESS than retail because there are some at Factory Stores.. Oh, and btw those are actually a very dark brown/olive color, not a true black shoe.

Last edited:
You are correct. Use the Nike.com online rep to help you locate a pair nation wide and do a phone order.

Look up the shoe code for them.
I did this with no luck 
tired.gif
 it seems that all the shoes are hiding in a factory store near you.....

Really want the black/white or volt pair, but Montreal is a little late to the flyknit party :smh:

Need more colors in Flyknit Racers. As of now, I only have one color way, and I don't like the trainers. 
frown.gif

Does anyone know where I can pick up some of these trainers in a sz 11? Any help would be appreciated I live in the DMV!

I would call Nike and see if they can locate you a pair. that's how I got all 3 of mine

I don't, you can try googling it. Or just call them and let them know what you're looking for. I'm sure they can look it up

seems like not to many people are into the chukkas, including me. i do really like the blue glow charcoal weave though. would love it if they made the same in a htm trainer.
anyway, both colors dropped in dsm ginza in japan already so id expect worldwide drop to follow soon, for anyone interested.

I'm interested for sure!!

The last pages have said contact nike customer service so they can stock locate then for you.

Not sure if someone already mentioned this, but I just finished chatting with a Nike rep. He said with inventory running low, a restock of most colorways should happen within the next 2 to 2.5 weeks.

Guessing that's only in the colorways that are out right now? Meaning excluding colorways like the Volts or white's?

Just got my trainers in from road runner. I went .5 size up and they fit great. these might be the most comfortable shoes i have ever owned. now i am on the hunt for more.

Back
Top Bottom