OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
can anyone link me to og flyknit trainer style laces? my whites have the flat laces and i like the OG lace look better.

Hey guys,

If anyone is looking for Volt/black Racers for RETAIL I found a bunch from a friend. they have sz 10-12
Fleet Feet Memphis

4530 Poplar Ave. Suite 102

Memphis, TN 38117

Don't have time to call right now but I'm hoping they still have either a 10 or 10.5 left. Has anyone called them this morning?

I hate going on this thread. Better to have not known about the oreo restock. :smh:

Hey guys,

If anyone is looking for Volt/black Racers for RETAIL I found a bunch from a friend. they have sz 10-12
Fleet Feet Memphis

4530 Poplar Ave. Suite 102

Memphis, TN 38117

Lol just called and asked if they carried Nike flyknit racers. Girl answered "no we do not" lol

Today's pickup. Walked into a mom n pops running store and saw these greyscales for $85 + CA tax. Guess it was the last pair and they just wanted to get rid of it. Size 9.5

Good day indeed
Which Shop?  I'm in CA too and would love this pair.

Yeah it was definitely the last pair. The size label on the box was in the sun so long the color looks peach "ish" and sunburnt lol

Last edited:
hey guys, hope you guys are having a pretty good day!
I was walking in my unpadded flyknit volt trainers and i noticed it wont stop squeaking in the left shoe. I think its becauase of the thing you can put in for nike running. Any experience with your trainers squeaking? Is mine possibly a fake?

Back
Top Bottom