OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Today's pickup. Walked into a mom n pops running store and saw these greyscales for $85 + CA tax. Guess it was the last pair and they just wanted to get rid of it. Size 9.5

Good day indeed
still looking for mine in size 9. guess i would have to be on the look out again.

I personally have found neither of them suited for long distance jogging/walking. If you absolutely had to choose I would go with Lunar 1 because of the cushion.

This. Exactly this. Great looking shoes, less than great performance. I would definitely recommend a different shoe to run in, or at the very least get the lunars & an insole if you HAVE to use a flyknit lunar/trainer

http://www.prodirectselect.com/Prod...Flyknit-Racer-BlackWhiteVolt-89270.aspx?spr=1

they have some Black/volts for those want it 
nthat.gif

hey if anyone has a NDC coupon PLEASE pm me maybe we can work something out. all i wanna do is double up on the game royal before theres none left. i already have 3 pre orders and just bought a NB 997pr so my bank account took a hit  but dont wanna miss out. thanks in advance if anyone comes through!

thats what i thought but check out that ^^ pro direct link. those arent just original stock photos ....hmmm honestly im really likin the white. maybe ill customize

has anyone been to the actual rrs store?
do they sell racers instore?
thanks

Last edited:

hey if anyone has a NDC coupon PLEASE pm me maybe we can work something out. all i wanna do is double up on the game royal before theres none left. i already have 3 pre orders and just bought a NB 997pr so my bank account took a hit  but dont wanna miss out. thanks in advance if anyone comes through!
inbox me

Anyone ever dealt with Dope Factory before?

Ordered from them, said they had a 12.5 blue glow racers. Days later no update on shipping or anything, so I emailed them. Turns out they didn't have the 12.5, but had a 13. I told em that's fine, 3 days later I had the trainers in my possession.

I'd buy from them again.

They're legit along as you don't order something during a random Italian holiday lol

I needed up just getting my money back, I had PayPal handle it and they refunded me within 30mins of my claim.

meh they are horrible at getting back to you if you have problems... 

i've ordered at least 6 pairs from dope factory over the past 18 months. NEVER had a problem whatsoever.  no customs charges. and always received them within a week of ordering.

available for $64 (in significant quantities/sizes) at Woodbury. they will do phone orders (845 928 8838). staff was very helpful!

Last edited:
Are the Lunar 1s or the Trainer+ more suited for long distance jogging/walking? If anyone has both, could you tell me which one has more cushion? Finally going to replace my trusty but butt ugly Asics.

Lunar1s are definitely the better shoe when it comes to long distances, imo. The Trainers and Racers are firm on the run, while the Lunar1s provide a more plush feel. If you want to venture out into Nike's other running shoes, check out the Lunaracer 3. :wink:

Had the last pair of size 11 Lucid's in my cart on DF last month and got cart jacked literally minutes before I was going to check out. Was a terrible night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom