OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
side note, how long does dope factory take to ship? i ordered a pair of the neo turq i think 2 weeks ago now and still no shoes...
Seems like there's no middle ground with DF. They either get to you in 3-4 days or take maddeningly long. I've heard their customer service isn't too good either. I only ordered from there once and it took 3 days to get to the East Coast.

How much does a size 7.5 flyknit racer multicolor DS cost these days? I'm planning to purchase a pair.

Quote:
I usually get my shoes no more than a week when I order from them.

they prob dont have it in stock, file a claim against them and see what they say...
:smh:

Just shoot them an email. I don't know why dudes are so quick to start a dispute or file a claim without contacting the store/seller to see what's going on.

side note, how long does dope factory take to ship? i ordered a pair of the neo turq i think 2 weeks ago now and still no shoes...
the one time I ordered from em, took like 2-3 days to receive my shoes.

If I were you, I'd shoot them an email. They should get back to you by morning. Don't forget, they're on the other side of the world. There's a time zone difference.

Last edited:
DF is a legit site, they may take a few days to respond but their delivery system is on point...Ordered from them and got to me with 4 days and Im located in the Northeast!

DF was good in my one experience; ordered on a Wednesday and received my shoes the following Monday. I live in Canada myself.

DF was good in my one experience; ordered on a Wednesday and received my shoes the following Monday. I live in Canada myself.
How much did you buy and what was your duty?? Curious as I too, am from Canada but always hesitant to order from Europe 

How much did you buy and what was your duty?? Curious as I too, am from Canada but always hesitant to order from Europe 
[/quote

I just bought a pair of Racers. Tbh, I'd stray away from Europe as I've learned my lesson in the past with duty fees. I was actively looking for the pair for a while so I just bit. I got hit with an almost $40 duty fee which sucked but I knew that was possible going in; they were great with shipping fast but in terms of duty, I'd be weary, and it's probably not worth it.

oh how i would love a cheeto restock
My first pair of racers; no regrets! I'm conflicted though cause I want ya'll to have one, but really, I like that most people don't have them ...
tongue.gif
  haha jk

but to be honest, most people where I am won't have racers anyway, so it's nice when you see someone wearing' them. I've seen only 2 other people wear racers at my campus: 1 beat up pair of oreos (
mean.gif
)  and the other was this chick with the pink flash cw. 

Back
Top Bottom