OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My first pair of racers; no regrets! I'm conflicted though cause I want ya'll to have one, but really, I like that most people don't have them ...:tongue:   haha jk
but to be honest, most people where I am won't have racers anyway, so it's nice when you see someone wearing' them. I've seen only 2 other people wear racers at my campus: 1 beat up pair of oreos :smile:{ )  and the other was this chick with the pink flash cw. 

My oreos are beat to death. I use them as beaters and rainy day shoes. Weird how they go for bills now on the bay. One man's trash..

Can't wait till end of Jan for the Blk/white racers. RRS preorder at $119 shipped you can't beat
whaaa? sorry i havent been in this thread for over a month! and the only 2 pairs ive been chasing were both black/white racers and oreo racers. sorry im a noob. so the "restock" someone talked about a while back  is really happening? 

whaaa? sorry i havent been in this thread for over a month! and the only 2 pairs ive been chasing were both black/white racers and oreo racers. sorry im a noob. so the "restock" someone talked about a while back  is really happening? 
it might happen (the restock), but no guarantees that it will be the original b/w racer. who knows man, maybe the mc racer will be back in a few months 

Any info on these?

Same here brother. In fact I'm considering selling everything that is non flyknit in my collection.

Tons of OG Roshes can go LOL.

pretty much exactly what i did. kept wc4's, og 3's, and jams/cords. everything else was put out to pasture.

im a day behind... but rrs (allegedly) is restocking the cheetos????? asdlfj 394 83094r8adfjasd lf!!!! God is good. all the time.

Back
Top Bottom