OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know how to shrink a pair while keeping the shape?
I've had both Racers and Lunar1's snug up quite a bit by washing them in cold water and then stuffing them with paper (newspaper) and letting them dry in the sun.  Toebox looked great as long as I stuffed it to form with the paper.  Felt like I lost a half size doing this.

roll.gif

Anyone know how to shrink a pair while keeping the shape?
I occasionally get pairs that fit noticeably bigger on one foot, so I'll steam, immediately lace them up, walk around for a few minutes, and then allow them to dry and shrink overnight.

its all personal preference. Considering I already have a pair of the OGs, I dont see the point of buying the "retro". >D
Completely agree with personal preference.

You wouldn't scoop a black tongue just to have a fresh pair or 2 on deck? Or you'd rather have multiple white tongues

Completely agree with personal preference.

You wouldn't scoop a black tongue just to have a fresh pair or 2 on deck? Or you'd rather have multiple white tongues
I thought about it but I opted with the "seahawk" colorway RRS instead. Maybe if I have extra cash laying around after xmas ill cop a pair of the new black and whites.

Gotta agree with everyone on the new black tongue pair, IMO it flows better and it definitely won't get as nasty as a white tongue will.

I have a pair of the white/grey/black Lunar 2s and the white tongue on them gets filthy without even doing anything crazy in them.

Gotta agree with everyone on the new black tongue pair, IMO it flows better and it definitely won't get as nasty as a white tongue will.

I have a pair of the white/grey/black Lunar 2s and the white tongue on them gets filthy without even doing anything crazy in them.
same reasons i prefer the new. i hate when laces leave dirt marks on a white tongue. the black tongue also balances the shoe more.

The only reason I passed on the OG ones was because of the white tongue
Being that I beat the hell out of all my racers thus far, the black tongue is a huge improvement. And plus, you don't need to spend 250+ for a white tongue that will just yellow. Being that I passed on the white tongue before, I'm glad these are coming out. But I'm more excited about the seahawks color way. 

And I'm still waiting for that red-orange mixed color way to go up on RRS. Those are fire. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom