OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

this thread has the best .gif files ive ever seen lol
Top 3 most overused GIFs on NT:

1.) Michael Jackson at movie theater eating popcorn

2.) Chubby Asian kid spewing milk all over at lunch table

3.) Kobe looking up at jumbotron and nodding head in disbelief 

Last edited:
rrs said theyre getting two shipments of the bw racers. one shipping on jan 4th and next batch at the end of jan for those thinking about waiting and not copping right now.

Got my pair today - had to unDS them asap!

Anyone know what colorway these blue ones are in the top left corner, can't find them anywhere.
Those aren't the oreo volts, they're actually an upcoming colourway probably being released after this batch of racer (the B/W and Blue/Green) drops. Seen them in real life and they look super sick!

Man, Nike is straight trolling us with a re-release of the EXACT same colorway sans the tongue. I mean, talk about milking the cash cow. Have they ever re-released an identical colorway within 24 months of the initial release?

If this is a recurring pattern, I'll take some university red and blue glow trainers. Also, surprised they haven't released different color MC weaves ala the recent 2014 flyknit air max c/ws.

Those aren't the oreo volts, they're actually an upcoming colourway probably being released after this batch of racer (the B/W and Blue/Green) drops. Seen them in real life and they look super sick!

Do you have any evidence, other than your own proclaimed experience, to support this claim? Since those pictured are definitely the grey/volt pair just with a filter.

Man, Nike is straight trolling us with a re-release of the EXACT same colorway sans the tongue. I mean, talk about milking the cash cow. Have they ever re-released an identical colorway within 24 months of the initial release?

If this is a recurring pattern, I'll take some university red and blue glow trainers. Also, surprised they haven't released different color MC weaves ala the recent 2014 flyknit air max c/ws.

I'm guessing you weren't apart of the original roshe run releases? Nike re-released the original colorways about a year after launch. They retroed the white cement AJ3 then did the 88 pair within 24 months, as well. It's simple economics, just not sure why they chose the black/white racer to re-release first as I'm sure there were other colorways that sold out faster (ie multi's).

Last edited:

Top 3 most overused GIFs on NT:

1.) Michael Jackson at movie theater eating popcorn

2.) Chubby Asian kid spewing milk all over at lunch table

2.) The Rock applause gif

3.) Kobe looking up at jumbotron and nodding head in disbelief 
Fixed

Stoked about RRS advancing the delay one day instead of a week, for people that copped the sails.

Cant wait till friday when they come in! 

lol damn after HB posted the roadrunner gem for racer lovers its game over, gotta act fast in ordering em now :/

Back
Top Bottom