OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
2015 shall be a good year for the knits. racer and free run samples are looking good.
devil.gif

Where did all this oreo talk come from in the first place? I never seen any flyknits and I'm near 2 Nike outlets / Factory stores (Chicago) and they never get flyknit racers/ trainers. Am I missing something?

and shierlyblah sells alot of flyknit trainer samples Sz 10 , saw a mineral teal/volt blend go for 300

I'm still blocked from accessing the dope-factory website, I think the page detector I was using back in the day was refreshing too much on their page so they banned me 
laugh.gif

And on a side note, my 9.5 black/white racers from RRS cancelled. Guess I have to wait for the NDC release like everybody else 

Last edited:
I'm still blocked from accessing the dope-factory website, I think the page detector I was using back in the day was refreshing too much on their page so they banned me :lol:

And on a side note, my 9.5 black/white racers from RRS cancelled. Guess I have to wait for the NDC like everybody else 
Yeah I think that happened to me before. When I stopped using the page monitor on them I was able to access the site again.

Yeah I think that happened to me before. When I stopped using the page monitor on them I was able to access the site again.
I haven't used the page monitor for months and I'm still blocked. I just hope they don't restock on something I really want because I've bought a couple of pairs from them

I haven't used the page monitor for months and I'm still blocked. I just hope they don't restock on something I really want because I've bought a couple of pairs from them
That's exactly how I felt when I was blocked :lol:. Not sure what you can do to have it lifted though. They don't list a contact email, just a form to fill out if you have a question.

How much would a pair of multicolor trainers ds go for? I can get a pair for 205 shipped. Thanks

I regret not picking up more colorways from my local Nike Outlets...
Great shot! Any colorway looks good when you get a dope enough on-foot shot IMO. 
pimp.gif

How much would a pair of multicolor trainers ds go for? I can get a pair for 205 shipped. Thanks
I paid $245 shipped for a DS 11 not long ago. And $180 shipped for an 11.5 that had been worn twice. I think $205 shipped is a good deal for a DS pair.

Back
Top Bottom