OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I have a HOH nearby and while I don't frequent it that much in the past year, I did stop by about 2 weeks ago and then again today. Today they had racers for the first time that I can ever recall. They only had the jades and punch/green pair, but still may be a good thing for those that have a HOH nearby.

I have a HOH nearby and while I don't frequent it that much in the past year, I did stop by about 2 weeks ago and then again today. Today they had racers for the first time that I can ever recall. They only had the jades and punch/green pair, but still may be a good thing for those that have a HOH nearby.
Very!

I'll try to get out to my local HoH as well and see if they have some racers

HOH at Valley Fair in Santa Clara, CA have 2 cw's of the racers. pink/orange + seahawks cw. no info on sizes tho. 

For the DMV heads, the Tyson's Corner HoH had racers as well, although nothing above a 12. hyper jade/hyper punch and pink/orange if I remember correctly. Hopefully this means HoHs will be getting racers as they release in the future?

I pre-ordered a pair of black/white 10.5 racer from RRS on 12/30 and haven't received any update or a cancellation email.  I chatted with them online and the response was that order could not be processed.  They gave me a phone number to their vendor since I was making a "bulk order".  The phone number turned out to be Nike's customer service number.  Odd.

For the DMV heads, the Tyson's Corner HoH had racers as well, although nothing above a 12. hyper jade/hyper punch and pink/orange if I remember correctly. Hopefully this means HoHs will be getting racers as they release in the future?
thanks!

but still waiting on MCs and black/whites

I pre-ordered a pair of black/white 10.5 racer from RRS on 12/30 and haven't received any update or a cancellation email.  I chatted with them online and the response was that order could not be processed.  They gave me a phone number to their vendor since I was making a "bulk order".  The phone number turned out to be Nike's customer service number.  Odd.
bulk order? how many pairs were you ordering? just the one? if so thats messed... but little late on the preorder lol

Wish I ordered a grip.
Realistically I should have doubled up at running warehouse for 130 at least for insurance purposes. Rrs got me shook

If I ever find me some white/black and black/white trainers in a 10 I will be the happiest man alive

why is it so hard

why didn't I cop 10 pairs for retail a year back

WHY

oh and messaged the guy with the DS white unpaddeds on eBay who was asking $1200 and it seemed as though he was getting offers for close to 1 grand :rolleyes:x

For any Canadians out there, Sportchek is selling the flyknit trainer in what looks to be the squadron blue/pink flash for $92 in nearly all sizes from 8-12 minus 9.5/10. Not the greatest colourway but definitely a steal. They don't ship to the states though!

Anyone have a finish line promo code btw?

Last edited:
They emailed me as they were rescheduling my shipping date from 3 jan to 12 jan. But I pre-ordered Another pair and its scheduled to ship on the 9th of jan.
Thanks for the help fam! Appreciate it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom