OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have a pair of Free HTMs? I've been looking to buy a pair and I'm a 10.5 in racers and trainers. I expect the fit to be tts or a half size down since there unpadded, but I just want to make sure.

Just bought the hyper punch/yellows from VF with the Foot Locker coupon from the other thread, so it came out to $125 plus tax.

I actually didn't see the pink/orange or Seahawks cw though. As for sizes, the hyper punch/yellow had a few sizes left, while the hyper jades had no 9 or 9.5. Overall, a great opportunity to buy under retail with the coupon if you're looking for those colors specifically.

Wow! FTLs carry the Racers now?! Awesome! :smokin

Last edited:
so is it CONFIRMED there is a MC to be released in spring? 

see everyone unloading theres on ebay. im going to keep mine either way, but it looks like this next season for flyknits is going to absolutely destroy my bank account, so if i need to sell some oldies then so be it....probably want atleast 2-3 of the mc's....

Seen these at a local FL. Kinda freaked me out

yea but the reason why i asked is there is only one set of photos i have seen, and for all i know the photos could be of a sample pair from the original MC. all the information i keep seeing is the same pictures...

I hope people start unloading MC Racers. I'll gladly grab another pair at around $250 if the market somehow becomes that saturated in anticipation of a new pair :lol:. I'm personally not holding my breath on a new release. We haven't heard or seen anything other than those pics from the same IG user.

Back
Top Bottom