OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I definitely understand the frustration with RRS but agree with those who said they aren't used to dealing with this sort of thing. They probably should be by now but I won't hold it against them given that they are a store that is geared towards runners, like others have said. I've been ordering from RRS for awhile now and I've had one order canceled on me. I'll continue to order from them despite all of these stories. I don't get upset with the holds on my card or anything like that. If you're stressing over the fact that they hold your money for a few days, you probably shouldn't be spending that money on shoes. And in the end, if I order something and they cancel it, that's fine. It's just shoes. It isn't like they are the only place you can buy these things. The discount is great but if you're really interested in a shoe, what's another $30?

completely agree, BUT, its not right. I dont care about the hold on my money at all. I agree, if you're upset because of that, then i think you should stop buying shoes. I just think its ******ed to continue to put up shoes for sell, only to get them cancelled. Could care less about them holding my money.

It comes with the territory when dealing with RRS, but still wrong. Nobody should be getting heated with the reps on the phone though. Just calmly tell them how unhappy you are, and thats it.

completely agree, BUT, its not right. I dont care about the hold on my money at all. I agree, if you're upset because of that, then i think you should stop buying shoes. I just think its ******ed to continue to put up shoes for sell, only to get them cancelled. Could care less about them holding my money.

It comes with the territory when dealing with RRS, but still wrong. Nobody should be getting heated with the reps on the phone though. Just calmly tell them how unhappy you are, and thats it.

Oh, it's definitely not right. Which is why I said I agree with the frustration. But it's just some shoes. And if you are really that frustrated with them, take your business elsewhere. I get that a lot of people try to order from them because of the VIP discounts but if you're calling them constantly because they keep canceling your orders, order them from somewhere else.

I definitely understand the frustration with RRS but agree with those who said they aren't used to dealing with this sort of thing. They probably should be by now but I won't hold it against them given that they are a store that is geared towards runners, like others have said. I've been ordering from RRS for awhile now and I've had one order canceled on me. I'll continue to order from them despite all of these stories. I don't get upset with the holds on my card or anything like that. If you're stressing over the fact that they hold your money for a few days, you probably shouldn't be spending that money on shoes. And in the end, if I order something and they cancel it, that's fine. It's just shoes. It isn't like they are the only place you can buy these things. The discount is great but if you're really interested in a shoe, what's another $30?

Couldn't have said it any better myself. 

+1

lol @ all the peeps who jumped on RRS, like I said many times, Nike.com or bust, can't trust any third party retailers
Not sure what the problem is from copping from other retailers than Nike and why they cant be trusted. It's the same product.  You never cop shoes from footlocker, champs, finishline, etc?

Not sure what the problem is from copping from other retailers than Nike and why they cant be trusted. It's the same product.  You never cop shoes from footlocker, champs, finishline, etc?
personal preference i guess, finishline payment system is horrible, along with cartjacking and customer service. The only positive experience with customer service is Nike for me, so i'll stick to them. 

Road Runner just charged my account today for an early December pre order guess I won the raffle. Supposed to ship my size 12 Monday. 

I pre ordered on 10/18 and people that ordered late nov and dec i see have received them already. Rrs cant even change my card on file saying ill lose my spot in line for the pre order even if ive been waiting for almost 3 mos.im hoping ndc drops already so i can at least a pair.

I pre ordered on 10/18 and people that ordered late nov and dec i see have received them already. Rrs cant even change my card on file saying ill lose my spot in line for the pre order even if ive been waiting for almost 3 mos.im hoping ndc drops already so i can at least a pair.
NDC is just trolling now....

Nothing really. It's just that Flyknits are more mainstream now and hype is at an all time high.
I hope racers don't become the new roshe. 

I rock what I like but man it got annoying when every person started wearing the same shoe as me 
laugh.gif

I know.theyre like see what happens when you take short cuts from third party retailers like rrs and running warehouse. That red/volt cw is the only cw nike stores have right now out of the new ones. I dont like how those turned out at all.

Man I've been hoping this didn't happen for a long time now. The shoe might be too narrow for a lot of people, but it seems like this shoe is starting to go down this path. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

And I hope they ID Racers lol. I've been wanting an all black pair.

Last edited:

maybe i missed this, but am i looking at a new color way?? thought the trainer was discontinued?
eek.gif
I think these are the HTM that came out within the first year of the flyknits release or something.

Edit - Forgot those were racers not trainers.

Last edited:
^ That's a sample colorway from 2012-2013. Trainers are discontinued.

[thread="333957"]Quote:[/thread]
Nothing really. It's just that Flyknits are more mainstream now and hype is at an all time high.

I rock what I like but man it got annoying when every person started wearing the same shoe as me :lol:
Same here :lol:. I don't think Racers will ever reach that level though. Price point is too high.

Last edited:
Cant get enough of these, aand yes i am currently at work doing everything but actual work
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just hope they dont ID racers.but maybe nike will prob try that stunt later down the line

what? Why would that be a problem? I can understand if its a problem because you dont want to hurt the wallet (very valid reason), but it would be fantastic if Nike gave us I.D. option for racers.

Yes please. I'll take at least 5.

Got my shipping confirmation from rrs. Preordered black/ white racers on 12/03, size 11.

I was getting a little nervous with this recent "restock", but now I have no worries.

I rock what I like but man it got annoying when every person started wearing the same shoe as me :lol:

I dont think this will happen. Roshe's we're just so reasonably priced. It was much easier for most to spend $70.

I know once the roshe hype went through the roof, thats when I started to distance myself. It had more to do with nike pushing straight garbage out. They got stupid with that line. I loved the simple og cw's (Black, Red, Iguana's).

I thought Roshe's were the most comfortable shoe i ever purchased, until I stumbled into racers and flyknit chukka's. I dont even wear my roshe's anymore!

Back
Top Bottom