OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got my shipping confirmation from rrs. Preordered black/ white racers on 12/03, size 11.

I was getting a little nervous with this recent "restock", but now I have no worries.

congrats. Would suck if those who just copped last night got shoes and those who pre-ordered months ago got cancelled.

my current favs.. cant wait to take these to the trail.

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation from rrs. Preordered black/ white racers on 12/03, size 11.

I was getting a little nervous with this recent "restock", but now I have no worries.

I hope I get mine soon. I preordered 10.5 on 11/30 and have not yet change. I did get email saying shipping 1/12.

Man same happened to me.rrs reps r clueless u get diff stories.i changed my card info without them having to cancel and still secure my pairs.i recently wanted to change the card on file again and they said it wasnt possible and theyd have to cancel the order completely and my pair would go to the next cust in line. Only because at this point they dont have any other pairs in my size they can create another order with.but i asked a manager to reconsider and hes asking the it dept to put in another card # that i do want to use. I dunno but it seems it all depends if the rep is willing to go that extra mile.but it seems right now theyve been getting swamped. Good thing you got a good rep that helped out

Anyone else that purchased from last night/this mornings "restock" get an email saying they're shipping 1/15?

Anyone else that purchased from last night/this mornings "restock" get an email saying they're shipping 1/15?
Mine said 1/14, but not getting my hopes up. Patiently awaiting my cancellation email
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I got the confirmation email with a ship date of 1/15 on my order this morning from RRS for the Black/White's. However speaking with the rep he assured me it would be cancelled along with all the other orders done overnight/this morning.

Finally dropping some positive words for RRS here:

The size 10 b&w racer that I preordered in early December just shipped, and earlier than the predicted 1/12.
[emoji]128591[/emoji]

MD I'm so jelly of you and your dope collection
Thank you! but no HTM's... YET! 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Lemme ask the peepz... would you rather have a pair of mc HTM Lunars or 5-6 Flyknit Samples (Trainers, FlyknitMax) that you don't see everyday? just when I thought 2015 will be the year for me to start saving up for possible HTM's, these Samples start showing up. I'm wondering... are there more unreleased Samples made or more HTM Lunars made?

maybe this will be a good topic along with the suspense of the blk/wht Racer release on NDC.
wink.gif

Last edited:

^^^^ Nice samples. Another break in the action: my Flyknit collection.
dang bro!! I'm out of reps! great collection for sure.. keep up the good work man.. I know this pic does not even include your doubles.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Thank you! but no HTM's... YET!  :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh:

Lemme ask the peepz... would you rather have a pair of mc HTM or 5-6 Flyknit Samples that you don't see everyday? just when I thought 2015 will be the year for me to start saving up for possible HTM's, these Samples start showing up. I'm wondering... are there more unreleased Samples made or more HTM Lunars made?

maybe this will be a good topic along with the suspense of the blk/wht Racer release on NDC. :wink:
samples are so awesome, if my feet weren't so big I'd be all over them. That's a tough choice. You answered it already though. Grab what you can when its available

Back
Top Bottom