OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ I ordered a size 9 on 11/30 and I got it on jan 3rd. When I placed the order, it said jan 2 for ship date, then I got an email in dec saying it would ship jan 12 or 13 (forgot), and then the shoes showed up on the 3rd.

a pair of PADDED white trainers sold for $530 within like 8 hours after they were listed. is that really what they are going for

My! Time has changed! I remember seeing both the White Unpaddeds and Paddeds at the Clearance Store in one visit for $99.99 two summers ago. There were about seven or so in my size...

Last edited:
They do an initial charge when you put in the order to make sure you even have the funds... then it comes off maybe after 3 days or so. After that, they won't charge until it ships.

Negative. I made 3 orders on RRS the past 2-3 weeks. All got charged immediately. Received cancellation email about 3-4 days ago. Charges haven't been reversed.

Negative. I made 3 orders on RRS the past 2-3 weeks. All got charged immediately. Received cancellation email about 3-4 days ago. Charges haven't been reversed.

That's what I said. It gets charged immediately. If it's a preorder, the charge will get dropped until you for real get charged when they ship out. They're obviously going through mass confusion right now with the B/W racers going on, so I'm sorry it's not the case for you. But it's been the case for me in the 1.5 years I've ordered from them (about 8 pairs)... as well as many others on here. If you read through the life of this thread, you'll see that it's the common explanation when people ask what illmatickal asked because it has been asked MANY TIMES.

Last edited:
That's what I said. It gets charged immediately. If it's a preorder, the charge will get dropped until you for real get charged when they ship out. They're obviously going through mass confusion right now with the B/W racers going on, so I'm sorry it's not the case for you. But it's been the case for me in the 1.5 years I've ordered from them (about 8 pairs)... as well as many others on here. If you read through the life of this thread, you'll see that it's the common explanation when people ask what illmatickal asked because it has been asked MANY TIMES.

what i was trying to say is RRS is very inconsistent. There's no rhyme or reason on how they do things. I've seen it all, based on my most experience with them. I would have previously said what you said, but not anymore.

All i'm saying is nobody really knows with RRS. I've been buying from them for 1 year and its all over the place.

Last edited:
what i was trying to say is RRS is very consistent. There's no rhyme or reason on how they do things. I've seen it all, based on my most experience with them. I would have previously said what you said, but not anymore.

All i'm saying is nobody really knows with RRS. I've been buying from them for 1 year and its all over the place.
I really have no idea how much money take take in when they do a big  pre order / drop but they could just hold the money in a high yield interest bearing account for a few days and make a quick buck. It sounds like too much work to actually do it but if they were pulling in a few $100k, maybe it's worth it to them?

*puts tinfoil hat on

Going to RRS today and going to check out in store and see if they have them on shelf. I'll talk to an associate since they received their shipment.

I ordered a 10.5 on 11/30 at 10am according to the emails. I can't believe I got hit with a cancellation. Going to have to talk with them right now.

My! Time has changed! I remember seeing both the White Unpaddeds and Paddeds at the Clearance Store in one visit for $99.99 two summers ago. There were about seven or so in my size...
Dang!! The good 'ol days.. Too bad I was a year late.. would prolly have all unpadded the Trainers, just to have them...

Last edited:

RRS just swung by and dropped these off. The racers, not the dog.

Going to RRS today and going to check out in store and see if they have them on shelf. I'll talk to an associate since they received their shipment.

they never really have the good stuff in store.

I feel out of place in store. Its a hard core running store. My out of shape butt gets looked at funny in there.

Last edited:
The last time the wht/blk and blk/wht trainers were on NDC they were both clearance items.  I use to browse ebay all the time finding racers for around $100.  Now you're lucky to find a listing for just under $200.  Why people would buy used shoes for double retail is beyond me.

Waited all week to receive a cancellation email but woke up to a back order email to ship out 2/16 as well. Not sure how to feel at this point...

I remember when I could have had the b/w racers for 90$ on clearance but i opted to buy other shoes instead 
mean.gif

I remember when gas went over $1.00 per gallon way back in the early to mid 80's. It was a shock to Mom's system.

Rrs replied my email stating my blk/wht will shipped on the 12 of jan. Praying real hard it won't get cancelled ( ordered on the 5th of dec )

I remember when I bought MC racers for less than retail cause they just sat in the sale bin.. I remember it like it was yesterday... Cause it was! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

man, $2.05 is nice. About $2.70 over here in LA (middle grade). I filled my suburban up for $70 and was ecstatic. Seems like I was paying $100+ for a fill up just a year ago.

This won't last long though

The first ever pair of racers I got was a pair of Chlorine Blue racers when they were up for $90 on NDC. What were your guys first ever pair of racers/trainers and when did you buy them. I'm just curious.

The first ever pair of racers I got was a pair of Chlorine Blue racers when they were up for $90 on NDC. What were your guys first ever pair of racers/trainers and when did you buy them. I'm just curious. 
First pair I got was the OG black/whites at the grove in LA. They had the multi's in stock and I didn't cop... If I had only known...

Copped of NDC on discount.  I think they were $96 shipped

Back
Top Bottom